My thoughts are so morbid, anyone else? Possible TRIGGER....

flipporama1

Reaction score
IDK if it's hormones or what but since I haven't seen a baby yet (first appt & US is August 19th) I can't help but keep thinking bad things. Even to the point of trying to figure out when I could try again as soon as I find out that it has gone bad, and what my new due date would be if I were lucky enough to conceive the first go around after a D & C. Ugh, I know I should just be happy and grateful and jolly that I'm pregnant and that I'm still getting VERY positive tests but I'm so nervous this time around. I know it's not good for the baby, if there is one, but it's completely consuming me this time :( I'm normally a "It is what it is" kind of person but I think I'm worried about timing too. Dh is going to be 54 in 2 months, I'll be 34 in 3 months. we're not getting any younger!!! I feel like my clock is ticking or something...

Anyone else?

Well I do have things going wrong so I'm definitely concerned but in my past pregnancies I didn't really worry like that but I know a lot of women who did and that it is completely normal. Can you perhaps get an earlier appointment? That's till like three weeks away and you might drive yourself mad!

I drove myself mad during my last pregnancy, honestly I got so crazy that I went to the emergency room complaining of cramping, which I was having but I was scareing myself into thinking it was much worse than it was.. anyway, they did an ultrasound and found that everything was fine and that definitely helped some :)

Worrying always makes everything harder..but I know how difficult it is to stay calm, especially when you want something so badly..but try to remind yourself that the chances are better that everything is going well and baby is healthy, rather than the latter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->