My toddler has turned into the devil!

christina1612

Reaction score
Hi ladies im desperate for some advice. My boy turned 2 in october and has mostly been well behaved apart from the odd meltdown at home now and again. But lately its almost like a trigger has switched, he wont walk and hold my hand yet refuses to go in the pram and screams if we try to put him in there, he had several meltdowns in a shop today whereas usually hes mellow and not bothered, everything is no!!, bedtime he seems to become hyper and lays there singing or trying to get out of bed but laughing at me like he knows hes upsetting me. He hits and slaps, throws toys deliberately, the list is endless!! We are due our second baby in february and im terrified that its going to be impossible if he doesnt snap out of whatever is going on right now.

please help!

It's really hard to form an opinion without knowing how you interact with him. It could be just a developmental phase, and depends on how you deal with it, could go away quickly, or maybe he's being aware of changes to do with your family about to bring in a new baby or just your pregancy being more obvious, it's hard to say without knowing a lot more. Things like refusing to walk or go in the buggy, wanting to play at bedtime etc is standard fare with my son, but he has always been like that, so I've learned to cope with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->