my trip to the doctor *long*

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
so we go to the doctors, which I never thought we needed to go to because Hannah's not running a fever blah blah blah but my mom and Stan annoy me into it and I figure hey I can ask about her teething and her fingers. Off we go.....only to wait in the waiting room for 45 minutes because it's so busy! So many sick children in there!! Finally get back there to have the doctor say "Yep you're right, she has a cold." :roll: Well that I know :rofl: One good thing she did listen to her chest and make sure there was no chest congestion, asked how she was sleeping and I said well she's been teething so she's not sleeping well at all! Hasn't for weeks. Didn't check her mouth. Okay fine. so I ask about her fingers which are red for her eating them...not much we can do (suspected as much anyways). Appointments over...less than 10 minutes :rofl: Leave and wait for the receptionist so we can cancel her doctors appoint on Friday (was supposed to get shots done but not with her being sick). Leave the office and Hannah's fussy she's getting hungry. We think okay we'll go ahead and go home because she doesn't eat well in public. Get on the transit, make it two stops and the damn streetcar in front of us got hit by a car!!! :wacko: So we have to exit the streetcar and WALK two blocks in the cold and wind (mind you I'm sick too and not dressed for this :rofl:) back to the subway. Stop along the way to get hot water to warm up a bottle for her. She eats an ounce and refuses the rest. Okay pack up and go to the subway. By this time the streetcars are fixed and as it's the quickest way to get home we line up. She poops as our streetcar is coming. But she was happy enough so we left it. Get on the streetcar and she screams! The entire way home. And than some. Over an hour of screaming. Finally went to sleep, than woke up and screamed so more :wacko: That ended about an hour ago and let me tell you Stan is in trouble for not listening to me in the first place! If he had we never would have gone to the damn doctor :rofl:

Sounds like you had fun:muaha:

...at least is nothing serious, stan sound no to listen to the women by now!!

Hope you both feel better soon x

Glad it went good at the doctors, but MEN dont they know when to SHUT UP! seriously

aww what a rough day!!! :hugs: lol poor hannah. She just wanted to give you a hard time. She probably screamed all the way home cause she was sittin in poo.. I'd be screaming too lmao :dohh:

:rofl: sorry hun so funny.
at least little hannah is ok x

Maybe Stan will listen you now!

Hope he listens to you now lol. Glad Hannah is ok!!

Oh boy! Doesn't sound like you had a good day! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->