My TTC story

ballison

Reaction score
my husband and i have been TTC for over a year now and no luck we have gone to the Dr. and have had every test done possible my blood work shows i have low progesterone levels but everything elsecame back normal. I knwo my body pretty good and my periods are ALWAYS on time but i dont think i ever ovulate i have done OPKs and they always come back neg and my body never shows signs of ovulation so its hard.

I just started clomid 50 mg this month and no luck just started spoting yesterday supose to start my period today.

I have tried all the tricks i have been told sex every other day, elevate hips, lay in bed 15 mins and nothing is helping or working

Any ladies on clomid with success stories because im loosing hope quick especicially since my husband deploys in 3-4 months :(

Can't give you any advice hun but didn't want to read and run. Good luck on the Clomid and :dust: to you x

Hey Hun,

It sounds like you are doing all you can, and thats all you can do. I know its totally frustrating, especially if your husband is due to deply. My DH is also in the forces and i would be exactly the same if he was due to deploy to Afgan whilst TTC.
Good luck hun, i really hope you get your [BFP] before he goes.

Loads and loads of baby dust to you xxx

Thanks for the baby dust im going to keep on truckin and suck it up :)

Try checking out the LTTTC section. There are some threads in there all about clomid and other fertility treatments. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->