My tummy @ 7 months.....

Zari

Reaction score
HELLO!!!! IM CURRENTLY 7 1/2 I'LL BE 8 MONTHS ON THE 10TH OF THIS MONTH(JUNE) AND I WANNA KNW YA'LL FEED BACK OF MY STOMACH...IS IT SMALL OR BIG FOR 7 MONTHS...THIS IS MY 1ST BABY AND OF COURSE "ITS A GIRL" YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY....!!!!! :happydance: PRE-PREGNANCY MY STOMACH WAS VERY VERY FLAT & I JUST REALLY STARTED SHOWING AT 5 MONTHS & 2 MONTHS LATER THIS IS HOW I LOOK.....WHAT IS YOU ALL TAKE ON THE SIZE OF MY STOMACH....

https://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/Jazzay21/Mobile%20Uploads/795months.jpg

My friend is 6 months and she is a bit smaller than you. We all grow and show differently - I'd love to have a tiny bump but I look like a whale so you're lucky! Congratulations on your baby girl

Zari, my bump looks about the same as yours. I have people tell me all the time how I am small for almost 30 weeks. In scrubs you cant always tell I am pregnant. My fundal height is the same height as my ribs though so I guess I just grew up instead of out!
BTW, I live just south of Chicago!

Every woman carries differently :). So it's hard to comment on your bump other than saying it looks nice and neat!
Congrats on your pregnancy!

You have a small neat bump! im very jealous too as im currently 8 an half months and already mahoosive lol

Lovely neat little bump :flower:
i carry and look small but my fundal height is always spot on or 1 week behind....... midwife says i have long body so baby hidden in there lol xxxxxx

Ha ! i wish I looked that good. I am almost 30 weeks and I am huge! Dreading the weight loss after the baby :(

Wow you look amazing, if your stomach was very flat and toned before it will probably pop straight back after the baby is born you lucky thing. Your bump is lovely and i wouldn't say it was small just neat :)

i agree, you have a lovely bump. I am 29 weeks, and was worried mine was too small, but midwife says I am measuring perfectly, baby is just lying in a position where he is hiding at the back I think!
Hope I can bounce back into shape too!

zari, my bump looks about the same as yours. I have people tell me all the time how i am small for almost 30 weeks. In scrubs you cant always tell i am pregnant. My fundal height is the same height as my ribs though so i guess i just grew up instead of out!
Btw, i live just south of chicago!

aw ok...i live west...wht are u having???

I think you look great!

You are 35wks now??

I think you look about the same as I did...here is me with my first baby at 36+3:flower:

Attachments

• 36+3 21 Dec (2).jpg
    36+3 21 Dec (2).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
i think you look great!

You are 35wks now??

I think you look about the same as i did...here is me with my first baby at 36+3:flower:

thanks but, i just made 31 weeks today....& u looked nice @ 36 weeks...did yo stomach go back dwn after birth??

My stomach looked like that back at 31 weeks. People kept asking where I was hiding the baby! I've just hit 37 and my belly has exploded, lol! Now people are commenting that I really look pregnant :wacko: :haha:

Girl you look good! I am 28 weeks & ppl always asking if I am having twins! Everyone carries ALOT different... With my first baby my belly was so huge & the docs said I was having this huge baby. He was 6lbs 12 oz.... It's not the belly size that matters, but the baby's measurements...

Congrats on your pregnancy!

i think you look great!

You are 35wks now??

I think you look about the same as i did...here is me with my first baby at 36+3:flower:

thanks but, i just made 31 weeks today....& u looked nice @ 36 weeks...did yo stomach go back dwn after birth??

Oh, sorry, you said you will be 8 months next week.......8 months would be about 35 wks???

And, yes, my tummy went back down really quickly!:flower:

looks about right tom me :D

same here.. i am 8 month pregnant but it look like i am only 6 month pregnent

i think you look great!

You are 35wks now??

oh, sorry, you said you will be 8 months next week.......8 months would be about 35 wks???

And, yes, my tummy went back down really quickly!:flower:

if im not mistaking 8 months start at 32 weeks....& did u breastfeed??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->