• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My turn for a rant! -

hypnorm

Reaction score
Bloody estate agent and stupid people!!

We currently have our house up for sale, the story is we are looking for a bigger house but for less money in a less expensive area of gloucestershire.
We have found a house that we like and have had the offer accepted just we need to sell our house now.

We had the house up for £224995 the first person put in an offer of 217000 way below the asking price! We want to sell quickly so we have lowered the house price to offers ABOVE £219950 so the estate agent phones us someone has offered £207000!! WTF!! are people thick!! offers above hardly means we will accept offers way below!
The estate agent says oh well you have had 2 very good offers on the house.. ok then explain why you valued the house at 220 - 230 and you are saying that 207 is a good offer!! But no on has come back with a counter offer i mean if you are really interested then you make a 2nd offer.
Its really getting me down as i love the house we have found but feel we will lose it soon.

The next thing is we have our old boat for sale.. again a similar story it was for sale for £16995 but we had offers of £10000, £80000 it has been for sale for over a yr so now we have lowered it to £12995 so we will probably now get offers of about £6!! Why do people insult you by offering such stupidly low prices!! I'm hoping since the recent flooding someone will be wanting a boat and will have the money.. we just want to get rid of it now!

Anywa thats my rant for today

Estate agents not doing their job properly and people wanting a unimaginable price!

This is our house

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-15652417.rsp?pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

awwwk hun....UP your asking price....then when folk come in,it'll be offers more like the original??:D

your house is gorgeous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"