My very fast delivery of Brandon Mark Robinson PICTURE ADDED PG 1

joannemc

Reaction score
Hi ladies, Just a little bit of time to write my birth story.

I never thought the little man was going to arrive, and at 41+4 had a sweep, which didnt seem to trigger off anything. How wrong i was....

On Friday 10th September, i woke up, very fed up and tearful, as i was booked to be induced on Sunday 12th, and really didnt want that.
Had breakfast, then went to the toilet, where i realised i had lost my plug, Never thought i could get so excited about seeing something so disgusting lol, over the course of the day, continued to spot and loose the rest of my plug, along with periody pains. Done lots of walking to get things moving.

At 7pm that evening, I was getting mild contractions, had dinner and a bath, pain began to increase, but contractions wernt holding for more than 30seconds, every 10mins. Rang l&d at 10.45pm, they advised me to have a bath and paracetamol. Well by midnight the pain was sooo bad, that Oh shouted at me, get dresssed were going to the hospital.

I got to the hospital at 12.15am, where a MW exaimed me and to everyones amazement i was fully dilated!!! knowone could believe it, least alone me. wow i did not realise my pain threshold was that stronge....

After just over 1hr 30mins of pushing my beautiful baby boy, Brandon Mark Robinson came into the world at 2.04am, on saturday 11th September weighing in at a whopping 9lb 11. Im so in love with him, and proud that i did all this with only gas and air,

Will post picures when i get a moment

Attachments

• Brandon Mark 1day 8hrs old 001.jpg
    Brandon Mark 1day 8hrs old 001.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 103
Congrats on the birth of Brandon! Well done you!

Congrats! He was a whopper poppet! Well done with the gas and air....my hero :)

ah he's gorgeous and what a fab birth for you!!! congratulaions hun x

Jeeezzzz, well done! God i hope my next is like that, and no small feat either!!! Many congratulations.x

Aw hes gorgeous! And was 9 11 on 9 11, thats neat!

congratulations hes gorgeous :) and well done only having gas and air :happydance:

You made it sound so easy :haha:
Congrats, very cute pic of Brandon
x

You made it sound so easy :haha:
Congrats, very cute pic of Brandon
x

lOL thats what the midwifes said,they said it didnt even seem like i was in labour! I have to say i didnt find it that bad at all, not like all these horror stories you read

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->