My very first disaster !! long

1st_baby

OK so I made it to 7 months and 2 weeks with no diaper accidents :rofl:

Since this morning Ive been dropping things , stubbing my toe on things ..you get the idea just one of those days lol So DH decides lets go shopping :dohh: I was walking towards the automatic doors of the store when my luck hit lol the doors didnt open and I walked right into them :rofl::rofl:
then we bought the baby some store brand diapers to last him for 1 week until the pampers go back on sale :blush: I know stupid me ..

Any whoo I manged to get those store brand diapers to fit just right on max they were a bit stiff ..and well about 20 min max decided to try them out (poop) and it was EVERYWHERE I dont just mean on his back its was everywhere his feet, back all both legs , between toes ?? OMFG i almost :sick: but we got him all clean ..

needless to say I thought my bad luck was over so I bathe him , changed him into clean pj's and get him his bottle ready ..now keep in mind I own the playtex with bags lol well again my luck hit I poured milk & formula into the bottle BUT there was no freaking bag :hissy::hissy: so start all over put the bag mix the formula and feed baby only to now have to deal with the whole 8oz of milk that just fell all over max because silly mom forgot to tighten it :hissy:

I called DH and said thats it im done im not touching a thing until you get home luckily my son is sleeping lol

Sorry hun ! Can't help but laugh at it at the end of the day! :lol: xxx

Poor you! Glad both you and Max survived the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->