My very little pudding :)

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Decided to write this as it was fresh in my mind :happydance:.

My waters broke Tuesday the 1st of Feb Massive gushes, Went to hospital to find out that they were going to leave me until Thursday morning to see if contractions started, I tried everything Walking Bouncing you name i tried it lol allthow all this time i carried on leaking even more waters .

Thursday Morning arrives i am petrefied of been induced and what will happen get myself all ready even put lip gloss on :happydance:Took my eldest to school then Bam contractions start 7 mins apart (Typical boy knew intervention was going to happen waited till last minute then decided to start) .. Got to ward taken to room By now i am panting and wriggling around the room contractions 4-5 mins apart and very very strong find out i am 5cm and doing well.. OH puts on the radio and we try get things moving along with my friendly best mate gas and air helping ha ha ha.

Next check i am 6cms but getting very frustrated and baby is trying to go in wrong position to my back but try as hard as i may i couldnt sit in the position they were telling me to stay in lol i remember saying some obsene words about now lol, I was getting very very angry very quickly as i felt i was stuck at 6cm and wasnt going to move (This was in my head not confirmed by any one lol).
after a short while i remember lots of MWs been around talking about flat ctg etc and they just sat and watched the baby monitor for what seemed like forever , I was in the end told that it was very flat his heart rate was 143 at all times didnt move up nor down just stayed the same, I was confused thinking this is perfect But aparently they like to see some accelerations in the heart rate when you contract not massivly but something but he was doing nothing they said he is either very much not happy or Very Very Very lazy .
Now the contractions stopped up a gear gosh every 2 mins and wholey intense i wasnt screaming and shouting but i remember getting very upset and angry and once hit OH for repeating over and over i didnt need a Epidural it was not helping, at about 12 i told the MW if she did not go find me an anesthetist asap i was going to kick her in the head (I promise i am a lovely woman normally lol) The lovely anesthetist arrived and took forever trying to get me to sit still but contractions were every min on the dot and trying to sit leant over forward like that was horrific !, I was only 6cm so i thought so couldnt understand why i had soooo much preassure and these horrid strong contractions i was trying like mad to keep still for the anesthetist she got the needle in every one took a sigh of relief i was going to get my pain relief and shut up then i shot up right and shouted at top of my voice STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP i need to push so with no epidural just gas and air i pushed my little man out with every one in the room lol, It took 2 min and 30 sec to push him out as it was sooo quick i grazed a little and placenta didnt want to come out it took alot of pushing and shoving and 15 mins to come out .

While i was been seen to i noticed Corey had not cried at all !! ,they had whisked him away he was grey and mottley coloured looking (oh told me thats what mw said0they called down peds and i was panicking ... by time peds got there he was pink alert and happy but still not cried well he never has really even now every one decided he is just a very very very content lazy baby,
we had to stay in 24hrs because of risk of infection as waters had been gone 40 hours we also found out i had excessive water and it should of been noticed before labour .

he is a tiny 5lb 14oz , 50cm tall, and a tiny 31cm head circumfrence worth every ounce of pain :happydance::happydance::happydance:.

it was a bloody quick labour and so proud i only did it with gas and air even tho i begged for the epi lol but was very very intense.

here is corey joel waterfall :) https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/P030211_1700_01.jpg
https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/P030211_1339.jpg
https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x260/kissmytouch/P040211_1743.jpg

Congrats! Love the bit about threatening to kick the midwife in the head ! x

congrats gemma

Ahhhh Gem! He LOOKS like a content little boy :cloud9: congratulations lovely! x

I like the bit about kicking the midwife in the head too. lol.

Congratulations hun, hes gorgeous. x

Huge congratulations hunni, ! he's gorgeous xxx

Congratulations Hun he is gorgeous! All that time worrying about his position and a long and awful birth vanished in your quick labour and absolutely perfect little Corey :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->