My vow-I WILL NOT test until AF. Anyone w/me?

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
Ugh I have reached the tww :wacko:. I believe I am about 1-2 dpo, AF isn't due until 29th ( possibly 30th since Bcomplex got me an extra day of my luteal phase)

Praying this gives me a lucky cycle and we finally get a sticky bean .

Anyone with me?

hi mera, today was my IUI so technically tomorrow will be 1dpiui for me. I can't cheat and test even if I wanted because the HCG trigger takes roughly 12 days to get out of my system. Testing beforehand will only give me false positives. But I will follow you along to talk you out of testing early! lol

:hi: hope16
Thanks for joining in, I am sure I am going to need to support. I can usually last until about 9/10 dpo then I always talk myself into testing before af. After having 2 back to back chemical pregnancies I rather wait until af is due. I hope I can last that long.
When is af due for you?

I believe AF is due November 30th. I pray she doesn't show!
Testing early is so hard because then you might have to face chemicals and the uncertainly of seeing that positive and it later turning out to be a mc. I'd rather wait it out too.

How long have you been trying to conceive??

I can't promise anything but I can try haha. 1 DPO if I'm correct. Waiting for cross hairs. AF is due sometime between the 30th and 2nd x

Oh great. we are due af around the same time. We started actively ttc since Feb 2014, with a chemical in September of last year and another in May of this year. How about you?

I can't promise anything but I can try haha. 1 DPO if I'm correct. Waiting for cross hairs. AF is due sometime between the 30th and 2nd x

lol :hi: Thats okay. I know around 10 dpo I will be trying to test. I bought wondfo cheapies online :dohh: even tho I told myself I wouldnt buy any test unless I am late. Now i have access to them whenever I want. Not smart on my end lol .

Sorry to hear about your chemicals.

I'm due AF on the 29th or 30th too and I am going to really really try to hold out till 13dpo or 14dpo at the earliest. Been at this too long now and seen too many BFNs! I could do with some company fighting the testing urge!

I had a chemical in August and though I would have still seen BFPs had I tested on the day AF was due, I wouldn't have had the 5 days of agonising tests not darkening much more. Then this past cycle I had a day where I was getting the faintest lines and then nothing (so possibly a very early chemical, who knows). I would much rather test 13/14dpo when you'd normally definitely have a line and then know for sure.

welcome CathiiNoo and Squirrel! It's nice of you all to join!

Sorry to hear about your chemicals.

I'm due AF on the 29th or 30th too and I am going to really really try to hold out till 13dpo or 14dpo at the earliest. Been at this too long now and seen too many BFNs! I could do with some company fighting the testing urge!

I had a chemical in August and though I would have still seen BFPs had I tested on the day AF was due, I wouldn't have had the 5 days of agonising tests not darkening much more. Then this past cycle I had a day where I was getting the faintest lines and then nothing (so possibly a very early chemical, who knows). I would much rather test 13/14dpo when you'd normally definitely have a line and then know for sure.

Welcome squirrel! I'm sorry about your past chemicals :hugs: It is definitely heartbreaking to see all those positives never getting darker. Are you doing anything differently this cycle ? I'm trying baby aspirin from ovulation to until AF is due. If I get a bfp I will continue to take it and ask my dr when I should stop taking it.

Thanks.

Nothing too different. Since my chemical in August I've been taking Soy Isoflavones to bring my ovulation forward, as I usually ovulate around CD22-25 and that's a long boring wait!! I used SI when we were TTC our daughter and fell pregnant the first cycle on it. It brought my ovulation forward to CD13 on that cycle.

This time around SI hasn't been as good. It has lengthened my luteal phase well, but it didn't bring my ovulation forward much the last two cycles (CD21 and then CD22 with the first two cycles on it). This time though, I ovulated CD15 :dance: I'm hoping that's good news for me, but to be honest, I'm all out of hope right now. We have had awesome timing the last three cycles and I'm healthy and take vitamins. I stay lying down for 30 minutes after sex to help those swimmers :haha: and I take high (but within normal range) dosages of folic acid and vitamin C. It feels like I'm doing a lot, but it's still just not happening.

Come on 13dpo (I really don't think I'll hold out till 14dpo :haha:)!!! Come quickly!

Thats great that the SI brought your ovulation earlier!:happydance: I definitely agree with you though, I feel like our timing is perfect but it just not getting us that bfp.

I have noticed that when we bd during the day morning/afternoon rather than the evening/late at night,thats when I get my BFP. Both times with my chemicals I realized that during those cycles we bd during our lunch times from work or in the mornings before DS wakes up , compared to before we would wait for him to go to bed ( which on a bad night could be late) and we would always get a bfn during those cycles.

Do you temp and/or opk?

I bought a clearblue fertility monitor a while back and its been a great help. I noticed I basically ovulate a possibly a day later than I thought :dohh: ( or at least a day later than before DS was born )

I really really hope we get our sticky beans. This ttc journey is becoming tedious.

I know what you ladies mean by timing bd, taking vitamins,staying healthy etc but just not getting that BFP. OH and I have been officially TTC for 5 months, but he has low sperm count so doubt it will take as quick as a healthy couple per say. I normally ovulate between CD13-16. Latest was CD18.

2 DPO. Already have the urge to test but I need to stay strong for you lot haha

How's everyone holding up?

Hi everyone. Think I'm about 2-3 dpo now . Last night I was so tired and I fell asleep early. Of course it's way too early for symptoms I know it's my mind playing tricks on me :wacko: I feel pretty positive about this cycle. DH has been eating health for about a month , including no soda ( which he was addicted to ) so I'm feeling hopeful. I started my daily baby aspirin and pineapple core so I hope that helps too. How is everyone else doing ? It's cool that we're all due for AF/bfp at the same time. Hoping we all get those two lines !!

Hi ladies, sorry I'm interrupting your thread but I wanna join too. I'm so bad at testing earlier and it would help to have encouragement not to test! I've had two chemicals already in the last year and it's so disheartening to see the faints lines disappear:( I also have very long cycles (60 days about) and it's frustrating timing ovulation. I think we finally got it this time with a positive opk and I'm about 4 dpo. Hoping we all get our bpfs for good this time. I so want to see two dark lines instead of faint ones!

Hi ladies, sorry I'm interrupting your thread but I wanna join too. I'm so bad at testing earlier and it would help to have encouragement not to test! I've had two chemicals already in the last year and it's so disheartening to see the faints lines disappear:( I also have very long cycles (60 days about) and it's frustrating timing ovulation. I think we finally got it this time with a positive opk and I'm about 4 dpo. Hoping we all get our bpfs for good this time. I so want to see two dark lines instead of faint ones!

Welcome Elfgirl :hugs: I am sorry about your chemicals. Its such a horrible thing to have to experience :cry: I really hope this is your cycle that you get your sticky bean. Today I am 4dpo and I am really hoping a little sticky bean implants in there. I haven't thought about testing , usually by now I am convincing myself to that 10dpo is a good day to test, but I am okay to far. How is everyone doing?

I'm good. 4DPO today for me. Obviously no symptoms haha. I got a new car yesterday so the excitement is keeping me away from my tests lol

Hi may I join you? I haven't had chemicals, so sorry to all of you who have. It must be so hard :( But I have had multiple miscarraiges at 7, 9 and 17 weeks. I am awful for testing early though and imaging lines that aren't there lol so it would be fab if you'd let me join you all? Xxx

Hiya ladies, would love to join you.

I'm currently 7dpo although possibly 5dpo and I really want to hold off testing because it causes me too much stress. I'm normally a serial poas and start testing from 6dpo several times a day. I've had 2 early mc and a mmc at 10 weeks. Just getting to the point where testing can be too much! My lp can be anywhere between 8 days or 1w days so not sure exactly when to test. I've purposely only got 1 test in the house so I'm more likely to hold out. FF is saying I'm due on Thursday at 12dpo so I'm going to try my hardest to wait until then.

Welcome Elfgirl :hugs: I am sorry about your chemicals. Its such a horrible thing to have to experience :cry: I really hope this is your cycle that you get your sticky bean. Today I am 4dpo and I am really hoping a little sticky bean implants in there. I haven't thought about testing , usually by now I am convincing myself to that 10dpo is a good day to test, but I am okay to far. How is everyone doing?

Thanks! I hope so too! I'm about 6 dpo and I've caught a bad cold I'm guessing:( body aches, stuff nose, and sore throat. It came on rather unexpected so I'm hoping it won't hurt my system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->