My vow-I WILL NOT test until AF. Anyone w/me?

Hi everyone,
Sorry that your beans haven't been sticky :hugs:
Same story here...

Mera, just because of this, I also decided to test late. I don't need a test to tell me I had a chemical pregnancy, I can tell it anyway. The test just makes me feel sad, seeing another BFN, or a slight BFp just to lose it later to AF.

Interesting to here of timing BD, daytime works better? I should try that next round too.

So let's wait until December, at least first of December! Keep our hopes up.

Id like to join you ladies to help keep me sain please :haha:

Ive been ttc number 2 since August and i'm already slightly obsessed with the whole thing

Last month i had every pregnancy symptom under the sun during my 2ww and even got a evap/false positive on an ebay cheapy pregnancy test but i wasnt pregnant :(

This month I am 9 DPO and have no symptoms what so ever! not sure if thats a good or a bad thing but I've tested early every month since August and got BFNs which is so heartbreaking so this cycle i've promised myself I wont test until AF is late (like 1 day late lol )

Thats next Saturday for me so i need to keep sain until then! x

Yay, go Trudie!

I'm 10 dpo tomorrow, and I think I'll make it to 14 dpo without testing,, which will be Wednesday.

I haven't bought any tests, and the one I do have, I'm not sure where it is or did I lose it last time we moved house.

My diet always goes South if I use a scale, so I've lost faith in Tim Ferris's "measure measure measure", instead believing that gut feeling and less stress amount to something, too :)

My guy bought a test :S
Sitting on the table right now!
Dmn I told him I'm not going to use it before my period, but god it sure is tempting :D

Ah I am 7dpo and already the temptation is high. I don't have any tests in the house though and won't have any until tomorrow, so it'll be hard to resist from 9dpo even though I know it's way too early! But I am going to do it, no testing until af which us 6th December! Xx

Hey ladies ! Welcome !:hugs:

Well today makes CD 1 :cry: so no bean for me :nope: On to month 22.
I made an appointment for day 21 testing on the 18th of December ( 2 days before my birthday of course)

I hoping I get some answers and a sticky bean soon. How is everyone doing ?

For a short moment this morning, I considered testing... But then, I remembered I was on this thread :D
What would happen if I did?
Either I would get a positive, and start to stress about it, will I lose it, will I get depressed for weeks, or I would get a negative, and wonder why I have all these symptoms, will I get a positive later, did I already lose it, can I get pregnant, or is my body/mind just really mixed up...

So, it's a lose lose situation, really. Let's stick it out, may the Force be with you!

Hi ladies. CD1 for me. Onto month number 7. I will admit that I tested at 10 and 11 DPO. I tried lol. Goodluck to all the other ladies in the TWW.

hey ladies

Ive managed to hold off testing still - go me

AF is due this Saturday so i'm going to test Saturday morning if she hasnt arrived ekkkk

Anyone having any symptoms?

The last few cycles since i started TTC i've had every pregnancy symptom under the sun but was never pregnant

This cycle i've had nothing at all ! dont know if thats a good or a bad thing ha x

AF is due today so I tested and it was a bfn :sad:

my blood test is wednesday but I think it's pointless to go now.

hopefully you ladies have better luck this month!

AF is due today so I tested and it was a bfn :sad:

my blood test is wednesday but I think it's pointless to go now.

hopefully you ladies have better luck this month!

Your not out until the witch arrives hun

Good luck :happydance:

Yaa aagh, yesterday was first day of period, but it didn't come! Today, got some slightly pink mucus, oh no...

Am trying to convince myself - no cramping, no red, and I'm fine.
I do have a sensitive feeling uterus, though...

My periods usually start with brown, so I guess I shouldn't be too alarmed yet...

Anyone else make it to Dec 1. without AF?
Mera? Holliems?

Im going to TRY to hold off and not test until Friday. Wish me luck...Im have zero self control when it comes to testing early!!

Last month I tested twice each day, 8DPO, 9DPO, 10DPO, 11DPO, 12 DPO, 13DPO, 14DPO, 15DPO and then I started by period. But that was 16 BFN's in a row and it was horrendously draining emotionally. I really really really am going to try not to test this month until I'm late, but I'm 7DPO now and the urge is starting again. :(.

6DPO and that's all I keep telling myself. Not until AF is due!!! Then I teeter. Well maybe 8-9 DPO would be okay, maybe I'll see the faintest line at 7 DPO? Then NO, NO, NO not until you're due. My inner voice is tiring me out. :wacko:

I definitely need to join right this minute. I'm at the end of 8 DPO and it's getting SO tempting!

I'm at 7dpo atm and driving myself crazy! I've cramped after both times we've had sex in the last 48 hours and my nipples are super sensitive. I had a chemical pregnancy last time and went through about 10 FRER, this time I'm committed to not testing until next Wednssday. I'm tempted to even stop taking my BBT and try to forget about ttc until next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->