My weight gain

T

turbo_mom

So since conceiving and giving birth Im feeling fat :( I tried on size 7 jeans yesterday for the first time and they are way too small. Im a size 9 now. Im only 5"2. Im feeling like a little fatty especially when my tummy hangs over my pants while im sitting. I just dont feel attractive :cry:
Anyone else feel this way?? I had dropped all my weight whilst in the hospital but it all came back and I haven't even been eating tonnes of bad food.... I want to get rid of it but not sure how. Eating frequent healthy meals is just impossible right now. Help me ladies :(

I still feel like that over a year later and it's only now that i've really started to do anything about it, just felt too tired before.

Give yourself a bit of a break, you've had a stressful and upsetting time.. you need time to enjoy your little one. Best to carry on as you are, eating healthily, going for walks.. you will lose it eventually. :)

By the way - my tummy is the same, I hate it! lol

I feel like that... very much so... I know its only been 3 weeks but i have an awful over hang over my incision... My mam says it will always be there now even if i loose weight it will go down but it wont go completely. She had an hysterectomy years ago due to cervical cancer and thats how she has been left also...

I dont know how to go about trying to loose it yet as its too early for me to be doing vigerous exocises.

x

I am the same as Tilly, nearly a year later I am starting to try to shift the weight! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->