My Weight loss diary....

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
well im trying to lose weight, its been on my mind for a while now so, i thought if i make a weight loss thread, i might actually have to stick to it rather than feel let down every week for not losing :cry:

well i want to lose around 28 pounds as quick but healthily as possible
So i will chart my weekly weight and weight loss and see if this works :rofl:

SO...... my starting weight.... 10st 9lbz
Target weight ......... 8 st 9lbz (ish) :lol:

24th march : 10st 6lbz -3lbz
31st march : 10st 7lbz +1lb :dohh:

weigh in will be on Tuesdays, So please wish me luck lol xxxx

ohh if only i could be ur starting weight ***sooo jelous****

good luck on your weight loss are you following any plan in particular or just cutting out crap xx

im just trying to cut out the ammount of shit i eat :rofl: healthier meals ect, ive got an exercise dvd which ill be starting tomorrow, i might even post my daily food intake so i can look back on it :lol: xx

oh god i cudnt do mine lmao i still eat soo much shit although its within my points lol but still shit haha xx

thank you for the good luck, i must of caught some of it as today my willpower has shot up :happydance::happydance: feel happy too today :lol:

todays intake.....

11am, a handful of pasta in a pesto sauce and a breast of fajita chicken

7pm, a bowl of spaghetti bolognaise made with lean mince

and around 9pm ill have 5 pineapple slices :lol:

i walked into the village this afternoon, a fifteen minute fast walk each way... (although took a lil longer as i let lexi have a walk lol)

xx

well done hun.... you couldnt send some of that optimism and will power my way could u? xxx

Todays intake.......

10:30 am : 6in chicken subway
3 pm : a packet of chilli ryvita mini's
7 pm : jacket potato with low fat tuna mayo and side salad
9 pm : orange and mango 10calorie jelly

:happydance:

todays menu :rofl:

11am: low fat tuna mayo sanwich with a lil side salad
2:30pm : chilli ryvita mini's
7pm : 1/2 tin of stag sivarado chilli with rice

and again will probably have some fruit around 9pm :lol:

Thanks everyone for support, it really seems to work having somewhere to report back to everyday lol, means i feel like i cant cheat :blush::rofl:

i dont really get hungry i just tend to want to eat for the sake of eating, the only reason i am so disiplined is because ive got a serious eating problem when im not, i binge on the verge of bulemia binge (5 choc bars, cakes, bicci's etc) all in one go until i feel sick, the only problem is i wont be sick :dohh: (not that i want too)

im just so fed up now of being like this that im changing my eating not just for weight but for health :cry: although the weight is the main part :rofl::rofl:

sounds like ur doing well hun keep it up....if u cud pass some of the not feeling hungry dust this way id appreciate it lol xxx

thanks babezone, and ill blow you some encouragement too :rofl:
well todays intake...

10am : small Jacket potato with low fat tuna mayo
3pm : 1 weetabix with a lil semi skimmed milk
7pm : cantonese chicken and rice
9 pm : will have half a tim of pineapples

oooo. weigh day in 2 days. Good luck to all those who weigh in tomorrow xx

xxx linzi xxx

well done hun u did good today we be models in no time haha xx

arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh, so pissed off at myself, ive done so wel all week and ive just had a reallllly weak moment, so weak i gave in,
i had 2 caramel eggs and 2 snacksize flakes. cant believe i did it, im in such a bad mood now.

please shout at me :dohh::dohh::dohh:

i hope it doesnt make a difference with the weigh in tomoz :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back