My whole wardrobe Pt1- Size 8/10/12 topshop/h&m/new look/DP/Hollister/zara

i got my lot...I LOVE IT ALL!!!!

Whens the next lot Hayley!!

xxxx

Yay!!!!

Won't be this week as I'm in brighton from tomorrow. Bought a shed load of new stuff yesterday so defo by the end of the month. I'll do it around payday so no one misses out :) x

Yes, but I'm going away in the morning so won't be able to post until next week. Paypal address is on the front page somewhere I think. Please gift it or cover the fees please x

Just out of interest, how much for the leopard print & Zara floral dress posted?

Just wondering if I can shed a stone or so so they'd fit :haha:

Yeah I'll have them :) do you want paying today or when you come back? Saw your post above saying you were going away :lol:

Send me a PM when your back and I'll do it straight away :)

hi hun, how much would it be posted for the Next maxi, patent shoes size 6 and the leopard dress?

Kirsty x

Ilikecake and Squidge - were you both still interested in the bits you've asked about?

tinkerbellkir - say £32 posted for the lot? gifted or fees covered though please. x

******BUMP FOR REMAINING*******

this lot needs to go, make me offers please x

How much for just the leopard dress? Some reason I can't view the first page now from my phone :shrug:

BUMP - all remaining items moved to the first page!!!! will take offers on everything, new lots going up TODAY!!!!!!!!!! x

hi

do you still have the green batwing jumper & also the zara grey cardigan from your 2nd lot of stuff? would you do both for £11 posted?

Yes i do - that's fine :)

i'll PM you shortly, i just need to empty my pm box! xx

Pink lacy floral top. elastic waist. worn once, doesnt fit me properly. £5 posted 9will check size in a min)

- Is this still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->