MyFitnessPal Pals Needed <3

Hi!!!

I'm 5ft9 and started MFP in January this year but left around March when my life went haywire. I got back on track in July and started losing again (actually lost nearly all my weight since then) and went back to MFP.

January I was 207lb and now I'm 167. I have the same goal as you though.

If you want/need friends, my name on MFP is PrincessLou71186. I only ask you let me know if you are adding me from here or from the MFP thread.

Good luck with everything, I'm sure you;ll reach your target in no time.

I would love someone on MFP to give me encouragement and kudos on the road to losing weight.
My MFP id is Mandilouwho51486

Hi girls, can I join in? MFP name is kezzabelle5...I lost my baby girl on the 21st of August. I had struggled for 4 years with my fertility before getting pregnant. I currently weigh 247 pounds :blush: I previously lost around 40 pounds before getting pregnant. We are desperate to try again for another baby but in the meantime I want to get as much weight off as possible.

If it s ok, i'll add you guys and we can support each other xx

I just deleted it off my phone because I got off track with the weight watching. I will download it again though and add you ladies. My starting weight is 213.6 today. :( My goal is my pre baby weight 140.

Im in need of more mfp frends do i hav added u guys.. Hope u dnt mind x

Hi all! I also have a mfp acount and am looking for some friends. I will send everyone requests. hopefully you accept so we can encourage each other. my mfp name is caitlyncook1123. i will include in my request that i found you on bnb. i am really excited about this:)

Hi all! I also have a mfp acount and am looking for some friends. I will send everyone requests. hopefully you accept so we can encourage each other. my mfp name is caitlyncook1123. i will include in my request that i found you on bnb. i am really excited about this:)

Im enjoying having new my fitness pal buddies! Its great inspiration x

I'm Rubberducky88 on MFP!

Need to get back into it - 18lbs to lose before we start TTC again! X

Hey, I added you all on MFP.. my username is aegle21 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->