Myleene Klass

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I'm not overly keen on her but I really feel sorry for her with her husband walking out apparently 'not wanting to be married anymore'... Why do people do that?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2154110/Myleene-Klass-puts-brave-face-embraces-daughters-following-split-husband-Graham-Quinn.html

Her daughters have got their mums good looks! Terribly cruel thing to do by her husband :grr:

Rude, obnoxious and glad the support she's getting.....!

Gosh....no one deserves to be dumped like that on their birthday!

What a tool!

It seems to be happening a lot lately.

Her hair is nearly always the same :rofl:

I feel sorry for her,no one deserves that..but now will the perfect mum,perfect wife,perfect sodding everything articles/books stop?

I used to put Harvey under a cow and wait for milk to drop out before Myleene wrote her book telling me how to look after him....

I didn't realise her husband had left her. They always seemed to be the perfect family. How sad.

a) her ex is a moron...as are all the irresponsible exes that just get up and leave just because they don't want to be married with a family anymore because it doesn't suit them for whatever idiotic reason...

b) I'm sooo irritated that the daily fail said she "joked around with Daffy Duck on stage" when it's clearly Donald!! :growlmad:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Oh gosh, only read yesterday in a magazine how happy they were :nope: what an arse he is Xx

What a dick. Im not her biggest fan, but I do feel sorry for her.

very sad but I guess we don't know the whole story and what could have gone on to make him leave?

yeah, we have no idea why he left so im not going to comment!

Maybe he got fed up of her telling him she's a classically trained pianist.

From what they say though, 'He woke up one day and suddenly decided he didn't want to be married anymore', 'She's hardly heard from him since he left'... Sounds like he's got someone else :trouble:.

*goes off to burn bra*

a) her ex is a moron...as are all the irresponsible exes that just get up and leave just because they don't want to be married with a family anymore because it doesn't suit them for whatever idiotic reason...

b) I'm sooo irritated that the daily fail said she "joked around with Daffy Duck on stage" when it's clearly Donald!! :growlmad:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I don't necessarily agree with this. I'd rather be on my own than with a man who stayed because he didn't want to leave because people think he is an idiot and that he is a moron. When you fall out of love or you love someone but it doesn't work it is the hardest thing in the world to leave and eventually it would have torn them apart anyway. Just because he walked out does not mean he isn't helping her with the children and doing all he can. I wouldn't believe everything you read in a newspaper and on top of that she works away a lot so who is to say she hasn't seem him a lot because of her work load not cos of him.. So easy to judge it but I bet it is not as it seems.

Yes he did leave and the way he did it was so cruel but I bet she's god dam irritating to live with. Her head is completely up her arse. The only people I feel sorry for are her kids

Yes he did leave and the way he did it was so cruel but I bet she's god dam irritating to live with. Her head is completely up her arse. The only people I feel sorry for are her kids

Whilst i get that she's a complete PITA... He was with her for 11 years, why have kids and marry her in the first place?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->