Myleene Klass

Agree, I find Myleene hugely annoying...but he clearly didn't. He fathered her two children, had an eleven year relationship and married her. Of course, there are two sides to every story...but if it's true he woke up and 'didn't want to be married' then he's a big arse.

How do you know she is a complete pain to live with though? cos of the way she is on a screen? People are too quick to look into things. You really don't know what happened between them.

I'm not saying she's a pain to live with I'm just Saying I bet she is and there's two sides to it. Everyone's calling him an arse etc and it seems like he is but he may have his reasons too. Seems like they both have a huge ego and there wasn't room for the two of them in that marriage. As for why he married her in the first place, she may have been alot more humble back then

I might get shot down for this but I feel he went ahead and got married for financial gain considering if he left after 11 and unmarried he wouldn't be entitled to any payout.. I hope she was smart enough to sign a prenup he's a muppet!

And also the 6 months he waited before leaving means annulment might not be possible nobody deserves to be treated that way she obviously didn't look at the fact he was just a builder or whatever she seem to have genuinely loved him and it's been commented on before as in what she saw in him anyway.. He will eventually realise the grass isn't greener I'll say it again he's a muppet lol

Would he get a payout though anyway? they weren't married long at all. I don't really know how it works.

Would he get a payout though anyway? they weren't married long at all. I don't really know how it works.

Yh he would as he will try to prove he help her along the way as a common law partner unless she seek annulment on basis of fraud.

I hope she will although with kids you just usually try to be amicable and it's already hard for them, its a shame though just have to wish her all the best x

The sad reality of this is... If Myleene had suddenly, 'decided she didn't want to be married' and skipped off into the sunset leaving her husband with her little girls to pick up the pieces... We'd be mobbing after he with fiery torches for being such a crap mother. Men do it and it's... not acceptable... but far more acceptable than if the shoe was on the other foot iykwim? :shrug:

Gives me rage.

That's true, it's not right is it. I'm not sure they'd be that mad about her leaving her husband but her kids yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->