Myleene Klass...

Lool!

The only thing I have to say is that women does everything, doesn't she?

Does she now have a collection with littlewoods? As well as baby k for Mothercare, modelled for Marks and Spencer's, I think she also does nail stickers, appeared on a episode of one born every min...

What do you think of her?

Well I love her Start Rite boy's shoes. Other than that I'm indifferent.

I imagine that she's actually superhuman and flies around her home doing ordinary tasks like making toast with one hand and plays the piano dramatically soundtracking it with the other :haha:

xxx

I can't stand her...I mean,women didn't know how to bring up kids until she wrote her book :haha: xx

I imagine that she's actually superhuman and flies around her home doing ordinary tasks like making toast with one hand and plays the piano dramatically soundtracking it with the other :haha:

xxx

Whilst looking to bloody fabulous!

There was a time not too long ago when she was criticised or something because she threatened someone with a knife? Can't quite remember if anyone can fill the blanks

xxx

Whilst looking to bloody fabulous!

There was a time not too long ago when she was criticised or something because she threatened someone with a knife? Can't quite remember if anyone can fill the blanks

I think someone tried to break into her house while she was home with her young baby and she went at them with a knife.

The woman annoys me, I think she had her own pregnancy show on home and health. It's like she's had her first baby and all of a sudden she's a parenting guru. And don't get me started about the whole drinking her breast milk hoo-ha!!!

I think she's overexposed, but I think she's smart to make money whilst she's still in demand, she obviously knows her career is unlikely last forever.

She works hard to support her family and handled her separation/divorce with dignity.

Personally I find her a bit annoying, but I think she conducts herself well.

Wheres AtomicPink? She just loves Myleene Klass :haha:
I hate the woman! Shes beyond annoying!

I don't love her, nor do I hate her. But I am jealous of that body..

Wheres AtomicPink? She just loves Myleene Klass :haha:
I hate the woman! Shes beyond annoying!

Shut it you :rofl: x

I am not discussing

I will be here alllllll night :rofl:

Ugh - That woman could piss glitter and shit a rainbow!!
And then tell you ALLLLLLL about it in her latest column!

I know nothing about her other than she was in a band, plays classical music, has a clothing range and is the face of littlewoods.

She's very pretty :)

I loved her music long before she got famous. Don't know much about her nowadays.

I really like how she dresses, and she's pretty. Apart from that though I'm kind of whatever about her. She does annoy sometimes though because she smiles too much, I don't trust people when they smile too much. Same as Carol Smilie. And Lorraine Kelly. I'm pretty certain they are all up to something. One day we will find out what it is but it will be too late...

She's beautiful & works hard for her family. I can see why people could find her annoying, though.

I personally can't stand her. Don't know why but she really rubs me up the wrong way. In saying that I seem to have a long list of people like that :haha:

I don't really have an opinion on her. She's one of them celebs I hear about occasionally and think 'Oh is she still about..' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->