Nagging Nipples!?

whosthebaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Apologies if this is TMI but I was wondering if anyone else has had this!

Everytime I gag/throw up/sneeze my nipples have this shooting tingling sensation, it is quite a strong one too! DH things it's hilarious but now that sickness has kicked in (I wanted more symptoms.. I have cursed myself! Haha) it's quite annoying!

Anyone else have this or equally strange pregnancy sensations/symptoms?

Alexandra :) x

I don't, but my breast are very sore. They hurt when I walk even. I have to be in my sports bra all the time.

I noticed that happens to me when I am wearing a tight bra. It is this really sharp shooting sensation so I just stopped wearing that bra... Sports bras are comfortable for me and bras that don't have the underwire. Those tend to be more uncomfortable.

Hope this helps!!!

Thank you both, I am going to buy one tomorrow.
However it is not a pain I am feeling it's more of a strange "tingle" that shoots up them!
But yes I agree with the general breast pain, I am 7 weeks now and it seems to be getting worse.
Do any of you sleep in a sports bra too? When I wake up in the morning I am in agony with them so I'm wondering if sleeping in a bra will be better.

Thanks!

My nipples are tingly and not in a fun way but put that down to them both being pierced. But aside from that they ache and teamed with morning sickness just generally feel worse for wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->