Nail Changes

missbabes

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I've noticed today that I've got a lack of normal nail shine as well as a slight change in height in more recent nail growth (from the past couple months). Can only guess that it's down to milk production. But wondering if anyone else has noticed any nail changes since breastfeeding/expressing?

My nails grow a lot faster and my dd's nails also grow really fast.

Same here. I can't keep up with my nail growth, they are constantly too long. LO's nails get trimmed almost daily. Thank you for PiyoPiyo scissors.

Missbabes i have noticed the exact same thing. It's like my more recent growth is thinner!Crazy!

I thought it was more from hormonal changes in pregnancy but maybe it is breastfeeding!

Missbabes i have noticed the exact same thing. It's like my more recent growth is thinner!Crazy!

I thought it was more from hormonal changes in pregnancy but maybe it is breastfeeding!

Having thought about this more it could be down to hormonal changes, as my nails grew really strong and fast during pregnancy.

Really can't wait to be able to start wearing nail varnish again, as kept them free of it all the way through to keep a look out for signs of low calcium. These days just don't as DS has a habit of sucking on my fingers rather than using his own thumb or dummy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->