**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

lol thanks hunni they are gorgeous if I say so myself! xxxx

Hey my lovely ladies!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mc oasis :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!

Hey stephy I hope bump is doing really well!

And garfie if you still come on here hun I'm rooting for you :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while but me and my OH have come to the decision that we are not going to try anymore it's too painful and it's affecting me too much :cry: in all honesty I tried for as long as I could handle and it just hasn't happened for us I'm thinking that this just isn't meant to be :(
Well I'm back on the pill to see how the hormone affects me until I go and have the bar put in :thumbsup:
I just want to thank you all for everything you have all done for me I honestly would not have got through the time I was trying without you all :hugs:
I know you will all be blessed with your babies soon this will happen for you and it will be so special when it does I will lurk from time to time and I hope to see lots of good news! :happydance:
Love you all and thank you
Midgey xxx

Im really sorry to read that hunni and I hope so much you try again one day when you're ready, thanks for your thoughts bless you. Im bearing up, love you lots xxxxxx

I know this is a LONG shot since no one has been on this thread since 2014!! BUT I wanted to send out a message to see if any of my lovely ladies are out there?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->