**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

Hey my lovely ladies! :hugs:

How are you all doing? Sorry for not updating work has had me all over the place :cry:
Hardly had time to try this month at all I'm 8dpo today and I've just started bleeding so I guess I'm out!
Anyway how are you all doing? Any bfps! ?!

Just waiting to get my o date! On month no 3 ttc and its been hard as weve had so much work done on the house last two months inc our kitchen ceiling pulled down so I reckon all the stress is not helping! Tomorrow they are fixing all the useless plasteres f ups! More bloody mess:( I reckon thats why I keep ovulating late first cd 18 then 16 then this time prob 18 again so not holding out much hope til all the works done plus Brooklyn started crawling at just 5 months so its all go go go here! Sorry you are bleeding hunni. Masses of luck next cycle. My due date if pregnant this time would have been xmas day lol xxxxx

Hey hunni! Sorry to hear about all the stress :hugs: I know exactly how you feel work is driving me crazy!!! I have no time to rest what so ever :cry:
So happy about brooklyn crawling! ! I bet your made up :cloud9:
It only seems like yesterday you announced the amazing news!!!! :hugs:
Well I thought it was af but I'm still only spotting a reddy brown color :wacko: I have no idea! It's so early I've never had a period at 8dpo before :dohh: I am cramping quite a bit though so I'm guessing she will be here by tomorrow!

Ive never had implantation bleeding but I had implantation cramps! Could be that! Xxxxx

After several cp's, including one in Feb and 15 months TTC, finally got a true BFP on March 29th at 9 dpo! I waited to share because I wanted assurance from my OB and sure enough, my levels more than doubled! I'm now 18 dpo and still testing like crazy to see the line get darker and darker. Congrats to all with BFPs and good luck to those still waiting to test!! :hugs:

Midgey - I had spotting at 8dpo with first pregnancy.
Nothing at all with my second...
Fingers crossed for you - I wouldn't count anything until it's full force AF

CONGRATS PJS1982!!! that's so exciting! Wishing you a wonderful and healthy 9 months - well 10 months :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS OASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to wonder what happened to you! As i haven't heard from you lately!! Oh my Gosh - I'm SO happy for you!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) :)

XXX

Lol sorry just ultra ultra busy! Yes doing well the calm before the storm and sickness starts!! Xxx

Congrats hun - well jell - hope I can join you in a few days:winkwink:

Fancy being bump buddies:haha:

Congrats again - two under two woowzers!!!!!:haha:

:hugs:

X

Your temps are looking good!! Love to be bump buddies! Thank you again and I love it mad and busy! Xxx

Sadly my tests are almost neg and the pregnancy is failing. Just waiting to mc:( xxxxx

Def lost the pregnancy. Its been an awful 4 days of pain and heavy bleeding:( dont think I can go through this again. So sad xxxxx

Def lost the pregnancy. Its been an awful 4 days of pain and heavy bleeding:( dont think I can go through this again. So sad xxxxx

I'm so sorry to read this Oasis :cry:
I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better, but please know that I am here and thinking about you
:hugs:

Dh and Brooklyn:) xxxxx

Attachments

• 100_1718.jpg
    100_1718.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members