**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

Hey hun! No I haven't tested at all!! I've been so good this cycle :happydance:
My hormones are awful atm :cry:
I'm so hoping for you!! I've got a really good feeling for you this cycle :happydance: I do want to test I just don't know if I'd be ok with a bfn which I'm sure I would have :cry:

Aw thank you:) me too for you but my temps are a bit weird ATM and I have no symptoms so not brilliantly hopeful!! Xxx

Rooting for you ladies to get your BFP!!!!! I'm stalking :)

Oasis- there is still plenty of time for those symptoms hun! ! :hugs: Have you tested again? Come on bfp! !! :happydance:

Stephy- hey mama! ! How you feeling?? :hugs: how's baby doing? I bet you are getting so excited now! :happydance:

Well have I had a day ladies! :cry: still no af which is pretty annoying tested bfn :growlmad: yesterday I had one extremely painful breast I can't touch it wear a bra nothing well I thought oh sore boob here comes af well that was until this morning when I looked at my nipple and the bottom half of my boob it was a pink color very hot to touch pretty hard lump I got an emergency appointment with my doctor who has told me I have non lactational mastitis!! :cry: I thought only pregnant/ breastfeeding women could get it but apparently not! It's very rare but it does happen :cry: I'm on antibiotics now for 2 weeks with a follow up appointment on Monday incase It's something more serious :cry: not what I need right now!

Oh no that's awful!!! I thought you could only get whilst breast feeding too what rotten luck hunni:( hope the tablets work soon, must be so painful. No not tested again yet got fed up seeing bfn lol but my own fault for testing early:( xxx

Oh midgey BIG:hugs: you poor thing:hugs: deff not what you need:flower:

:hugs:

X

Hey ladies! :hugs: I'm feeling much better today the flu symptoms have gone and my boob is looking and feeling a bit better! :happydance:
How are you all?

I'm having a weird af :growlmad: I started spotting last night a bit of red when wiping put a pad on woke up this morning absolutely nothing :nope: nothing when wiping went to the toilet about 30 mins ago and blood when wiping again I've been checking since nothing on my pad!! :wacko: do I count this as af? Or do I count this as spotting?!? I'm 21dpo now!! I'm beyond confused :wacko:

Only full flow is counted as cd1 Hun not spotting. I'm confused too. Stark white ic this morn then two with lines this is the first one. Got to be evaps. I hate evaps they so get your hopes up! Xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
:wacko: it's so confusing! I will mention it to my doctor tomorrow maybe it's this mastitis throwing my cycle off :growlmad: I have no idea why I would have spotting this late on in my cycle!
Just a thought! Would it be my antibiotics making me spot and delaying af?

Hmmm I don't know about that test hun! It looks pretty pink to be an evap but I don't like ic's :dohh: when are you testing again??

That is awfully pink to be an evap though :/ test again in the morning! It could be the start of something hun! !

Nope they were both evaps three more and all neg I dunno why I use them I think will make this the last time. They just give false hope! Sense would tell me if I'm like 12dpo and my temps are good I can use a decent test those ics are crap:( that was so pink irl xxxxxx

The af cramps last two days have been so bad and my back I'm half expecting af any min I'm not usually this bad til the day before so god knows what's going on xxx

Awww I'm so sorry hun! They are awful! That looked so pink on the picture! I'm sorry to hear your cramps are bad sending loads of :hugs: :hugs: how many dpo are you? That's a little early for af cramps isn't it? :wacko:

My ref spotting has stopped just a tiny bit of brown blood when wiping now!? What the heck is going on!? I know it's too late for IB so what is this!?

I dunno hunni wish I could tell you! I'm just as confused. The cramps started yest with the temp drop at 7dpo xxxx

Hmmm see I'm no temp expert at all hun lol but could that be an implantation dip? With implantation cramps?? :hugs: it would take a few days to get a positive after implantation wouldn't it?
This is driving me crazy honestly I just want cd1 so I can get on with the next cycle!!! :growlmad:

I know I thought the same tbh, usually a bfp follows pretty much straight on after the dip but I only had ics today so couldn't do a decent test. Dh is gunna get me a Superdrug early test tomorrow just to check but after that evap I'm never buying ics again they're a joke. I know how you feel it's driving me mad not knowing as well, hope af starts really soon for you xxxxx

I hope it's good news for you tomorrow hun :happydance: if you do get a bfn though don't be too worried it can take a couple of days :hugs: I honestly can not believe how awful that evap was!! I know I'll never buy ic's now! :growlmad:

I know hun it's annoying me so much! I just want AF so I can move on :growlmad: I've completely stopped bleeding now there's absolutely nothing there :wacko: I know I can't count that as af but I wish I could :haha:

Oasis! What's going on with these temps?!!!

They look good to me!! I'd say that was implantation!!!
Did you test this morning?

Midgey - I had light spotting before - and had to count it as AF - it was so weird! Are you going to test again soon?

Thanks Midgey I'm honestly never buying ics again, dh bought me the Superdrug Early tests which are a genuine 10 sensitivity (unlike ics) but I'm loathe to waste one if I'm honest. Don't know. Dh wants me to but I had early pregnancy symptoms last month and it was just pmt tbh since Brooklyn I can't tell the diff between pregnancy symptoms and pmt and I always could before, things must of changed. I hope your cycle has started now so you can look forward to this month ttc. Xxxx
Hi Stephy :) you ok hunni? I dunno I feel out this month so many negs on ics and I'm sure something would of shown on them by now. Had two false positives so done with ics! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->