Name help please!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Need some help! LO was born Monday and we still haven't given him a definite name. We have managed to short list it to two names so can I have your opinions? First is Oliver & 2nd is Vincent but will be called Vinnie.

The middle name will be OH's which is John. What do you think? X

I looooove Oliver John!
but on the other hand Vincent John is gorgeous - & a lot less popular. :)
Oliver might get nicknamed Ollie down the track which may be something to consider. I don't blame you for finding it difficult to decide! both are fantastic names... I vote Oliver 1 - Vincent 2. :)

Both are great, and both have good nicknames. I also slightly prefer Oliver to Vincent.

Oliver mean "an olive" Vincent means "To conquer"..I'd go with Vincent

Oliver used to be one of my faves, but I have to say that Vincent with the nn vinnie would be my choice, less popular and sounds great :). Congratulations on you baby boy x

Oliver, I love nn Ollie. not a fan of Vincent so my vote is Oliver - 1!

I like both but vote Vinnie, there's something very romantic about the name Vincent and Oliver John makes me think of Olivia Newton John.

I would choose Vinnie. Not keen on Oliver and it is mega popular at the mo.

I'd have to say Vincent John is my fave out of the two - just seems more masculine/strong-sounding IMO.

I like Vince as a nn too

I like "Vinnie" but don't love Vincent & I like Oliver but don't love "Ollie"

If you had Vincenzo John, nn. Vinnie on your list - that would get my vote! :thumbup:

Congrats on your new baby!

I like Vincent John. Sounds like a strong mans name.. whereas Vinnie is cute & cheeky for a little boy. :)

I dont like Oliver or Ollie and its popular at the moment, but I think it goes quite nice with John. Whichever name you choose I'm sure it will suite your lil boy, and congrats. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->