I have a few :blush:

-Moses Basket
-Nursing cover with a pretty print on it :haha:
-Baby swing
-Ring sling
-monogrammed stuff, or stuff with his name on it
-sleep sack
-boppy nursing pillow

Mine is the baby chef formula maker. I ♥ this thing! Especially in the middle of the night. I premeasure the water in the already assembled PITA Dr. Brown bottles, and formula in the munchkin formula dispenser. When I go make her bottle, I just dump the water and formula into the pitcher, press the button, go change her, and within 60 seconds, the formula is already mixed, heated perfectly and the best part is... No bubbles! This thing is $100+ else where, even amazon.. But sellers on amazon is selling it for about $30. So worth it!

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Chef-Fl...1366403809&sr=1-6&keywords=baby+formula+mixer

Uuuuh, I've got one! I just frivolously purchased a newborn set (albeit prudently off eBay :thumbup:) for the Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair. It's basically like a newborn car seat type thing that attaches to the high chair, so that baby can "sit" at table height while the rest of the family eats. I'm SO excited about this, would have been a life saver with LO! No more eating in shifts for us. :happydance:

last time it was my big long body pillow, i would never have got a good nights sleep without it!

:haha: That hands free breastpump bra is hilarious! And an absolute luxury :)

Our luxuries for baby no3 will be -

A little green sheep twist cot bed mattress & protective cover
Bugaboo cam3
A mamaroo (hubbys choice)
Nice lightweight swaddle blankets & muslin squares
Top range breast pump if needed
& either a large nice handbag for me or a large handbag style changing bag

X x

I feel quite dirty when I put it on with my nipples poking through! It's like crotchless panties!!! But it does free my hands to type, write, or eat while I pump.

Baby beige emporio Armani pram shoes! I fell in love with them lol xxx

I feel quite dirty when I put it on with my nipples poking through! It's like crotchless panties!!! But it does free my hands to type, write, or eat while I pump.

Agreed but I would say more of a necessity than a luxury. I remember crying to my mother a few weeks after birth (hormones!) holding a double pump on my boobs screaming I'm a cow! I'm a cow! I exclusively pumped so it was hours a day of holding pumps on. My FATHER bought me the bra with the nipple holes ( did not know they existed) so I could go hands free and at least read a book or play wirh my computer. It really helped me mentally or I would have freaked out - definitely a necessity if your pumping alot.

Agreed but I would say more of a necessity than a luxury. I remember crying to my mother a few weeks after birth (hormones!) holding a double pump on my boobs screaming I'm a cow! I'm a cow! I exclusively pumped so it was hours a day of holding pumps on. My FATHER bought me the bra with the nipple holes ( did not know they existed) so I could go hands free and at least read a book or play wirh my computer. It really helped me mentally or I would have freaked out - definitely a necessity if your pumping alot.

Now that I am working longer shifts, it is a necessity for me as well so that I can pump and eat during my break!

a pink lining or a ju ju be changing bag

I don't know if it's a luxury but DH bought our baby a very nice ipod stand. He wants her to be able to hear music really well lol. Specifically lullabyes ;)

A couple of things for me really...

1. A decent pushchair. I brought the Uppababyvista when I was pregnant with Aden and i'm pulling out the money to buy the iCandy Peach tomorrow- tried a friends so I know it is a great pram- as is the Uppababy. I know so many people who went for cheaper options and they have ended up changing.

2. A cute coming home outfit. I know this may seem silly to some..but I have a memory box for Aden and I will have another for this baby too and I like the idea of keeping their first proper little outfit and that they wore it the first time they came home.

A Bug Cam3 a Pink Lining change bag and slowing falling in love with Aden & Anais blankets so maybe one of those too...

Oh and that hands free pump bra is easily the funniest looking thing ive seen in ages outside of the Love Honey website :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->