Name poll

Suz said:
I like the name Jude because I would call him Jude the Dude or Jude my little dude....... But Im weird like that. :lol:
LMAO No comment!! :-#

Now Cat take in Suzs comments & think about when wee one has to go to school :shock:

Wobbles said:
Suz said:
I like the name Jude because I would call him Jude the Dude or Jude my little dude....... But Im weird like that. :lol:
LMAO No comment!! :-#

Now Cat take in Suzs comments & think about when wee one has to go to school :shock:

:lol:

Argh its 10 all to Oscar and Jude!!

go with jude go with jude go with jude go with jude

:lol: :lol: at the end of the day hun when you see your LO for the first time you will know in your heart what you want to call him :wink:

xxxxxx

weestar21 said:
go with jude go with jude go with jude go with jude

:lol: :lol: at the end of the day hun when you see your LO for the first time you will know in your heart what you want to call him :wink:

xxxxxx

This is true, last time we liked Noah and Finley, but both prefered Finley, till he was born and we looked at him and decided we both prefered Noah.

we were the exact same with Adele she was either going to be named Adele or Leonna but when she came she just looked like an Adele :lol: :lol:

Colby we both knew right away she would have been called Colby well OH did but made me like it :lol: :lol:

Na na na na na na na na na na na Hey Jude :D

I love Jude :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"