Name worry!

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
i dont kno whether it is just my hormones but im starting to really panick as i dont like any names! i can just see it now that she wont have a name when she is born. i mean i dont even have a short list of names that i like. i seriously do not like any names. im always searching on the internet, read loads of books and im starting to give up now because i havnt seen 1 name that i would like to call my little girl! :dohh:

We had no names for our last baby. Nothing seemed to suit her. Was only on the morning of registering her birth, when she was 4 weeks old that I found a name that suited her.

I bet once you set your eyes on her, a name will come to you and it will really suit her.

We have a short list (well, a long list) but have no idea which one we like better.. lol

My mum had a name of Alexandra in mind for me all throughout her pregnancy but when she first held me she started calling me Rachel... strange but it seems some names suit and others don't...

You'll be fine and pick a name when the time is right! :)

arent there any in your family that you can use?
I love the idea of naming the baby after a loved one.

I couldn't think of any names for a girl either before I found out the sex. I was so relieved that I'm having a boy as the name was picked out for him before he was ever concieved. But for a girl it wouldn't have been as easy as giving her her father's name :D

i kno, i have boys names that i like but just not girls. as you hav said hopefully something i have never thought of will spring to mind when i hold her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->