Names ending in same letter

KatOro

Reaction score
So like, Evan Dacon. First name Evan last name Dacon.

Seems I am the only one in my circle (other than my sister) who has issue with this. I want to be ok with it though since our list of names is so short due to the fact so many of them end in "n" as well as the issue of DH and I not agreeing on much.

I dont see a problem either... people find some strange things odd

its apparently odd that my sons first and middle name are both 4 letters lol

Ladies, thanks! I've been known to be a bit odd :)

Anyone else want to weigh in?

I do not see an issue with it either. Actually my name, my son's name, and our last name all ends in the same letter (and my son's first and our last name both have 2 syllables). I did not plan it that way. No one has ever said anything negative about it.

That's a no no for me personally, but I am weird about that stuff. I am weird about mixing the syllables and the vowels. It's not normal lol! Your name does sound nice together.

Ugh its so different this time around. With my daughter once we heard her name we just knew it.was her! Thanks again for the feedback. :)

I'm horrid at picking names. It's like getting dental work done...this is supposed to be fun:/

Yah the fun runs out.when you've been at it for 13 weeks and are still calling your bump "baby boy". I have realized I might be bringing him home calling him that too :haha:

Yah the fun runs out.when you've been at it for 13 weeks and are still calling your bump "baby boy". I have realized I might be bringing him home calling him that too :haha:

That's what happened with us!!

I find it a little rhymey, but I even struggle with names starting with the same first letter. So I'm not a good person to ask.

That's what happened with us!!

Hehe. It's certainly not the end of the world :) It makes sense that one might need to see the baby to name them, I just think it would be so nice to call him by his name now.

Maybe I'll have the hubs and DD change their names to my maiden name!! Then we wouldn't have that issue :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->