Names have been picked!! Wanna share?!

I'm 14 weeks and we are having such a hard time deciding! I love Evie but he hates it. I also love Ethan and he doesn't care for that either. I'm getting frustrated!

I'm 14 weeks and we are having such a hard time deciding! I love Evie but he hates it. I also love Ethan and he doesn't care for that either. I'm getting frustrated!

We like similar names!

It is so frustrating isn't it! I love Archie for a boy and think it goes really well with Zachary but DH doesn't like it. He can't even tell me why.

Our little boy is getting called James Robb Saxton, James was the only name we both liked and agreed on, Robb is his mums maidan name and there was no boy born on her side to carry on this surname so my oh has it as his middle name and were using it for our sons middle name, my mil is over the moon :) and Saxton is the surname :)

For a girl we had Caitlyn Grace picked out :)

My aunts name is Michelle and she just had a daughter named Lily :haha: I like Wyatt aswell!

I don't know if we're going to use these names but atm we have Ceylan (pronounced jey-lan) for a girl and Mikail for a boy. OH wanted Turkish names but I'm trying to get him to agree Mikail Finley. Our first doesn't have a middle name.

I've had my girl picked out from the start - Lily Martha

Lily as it's so pretty
Martha after my grandma who I never knew

Boys is more of a struggle as I've used my favourite two on my son! We're considering George, Fred (Freddie), I like Archie but OH insists on full traditional names!

They are all great names, we're having a girl and have picked Darcie. Her middle name will be India. We couldn't really agree on a family middle name so I just said India and we both love it. For a boy we had picked Leo, and Phillip as his middle name after my dad who sadly passed away last march from cancer. Xx:hugs:

I know someone with a daughter called Indya, nice name. :winkwink:

I did some genealogy a year ago and a reoccurring female name is what I'm going to use... Gesina Marie. The "G" is pronounced like a "J" and Marie is my mom's middle name.

If she were a he, the name was going to be Quinn Jackson. I just liked Quinn and my dad's name is "Jack".

It feels good to have settled on a name!!

My husband and I have settled on names. It took us a bit to find the perfect Boy's name, but the girl's name came to us super quickly. I wonder if that's a sign in itself LOL

for a girl we've selected Lily Michelle.

Lily; after his super spirited maternal great grandmother. This is also one of my mother's most FAVORITE names in the world. I just think it's super sweet and ultra feminine.

Michelle; For my sister who sadly was lost in the 9/11 tragedies. This is our way of honoring an amazing woman who was called back to heaven entirely way too soon. Plus this is the first baby to be born in the family for over 22 years (my youngest sister being the last!) and a major celebration.

for a boy we've selected Ethan Wyatt

Ethan; because it's unique and not heard very often anymore. It has that strong flow like Ian, but gives a bit more to the punch and much more smooth. A good strong boy's name.

Wyatt; After good ole Wyatt Earp, a western hero. Another strong name (that I wanted as a first name due to how RARE it is and how AWESOME it is!) but hubby won out. Plus with this middle name it would give a boy the same initials as daddy! EWJ!

Either way, I'm suuuuuper content with out name choices. Life is good. Now just to find out what this baby is going to be and finish the shopping my mom has already started! She's convinced it's going to be a girl... She's usually right. We'll see!

I love your name choices! I really hope you have a girl, just because it's so touching to name your baby after your sister. That is so sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->