Names/Name Ideas/ Lets have a play :)

PregE

Reaction score
If you need help deciding on a name post what you have to work with

If you have names that you have decided on share, and reasons behind it

If you have names that you would like to suggest for others share share share :) :)

I'm finding it realllyyy hard to decide...
So far my choices would be for a girl..
Alyssa
Taylee
Jaylah

I really want the middle name to be Lilly-Anne after my nanna that is Lilian.. if I can get it to sound nice..

Last name I think we are going to do both our last names as we arent married and if we do marry then I will want both also.. Cooper-Hay
Boys..
Leonardo... For Leo..
And I LOOVVEE the name Jaxon..

We chose Zoe Quinn. Zoe because we both love the name and Quinn because I wanted her middle initial to be Q because I love the character Q from Star Trek and I want her nickname to be Q. Kinda geeky but I think its adorable.

We chose Wyatt Matthew .

I'm very picky with names . They have to have a good strong meaning, not be able to shorten it into anything cutesy ( ie my brother Joshua got called joshie) , and I have to be able to picture it on a grown man and a child , and had to go with my sons name

Oh had a heck of a time finding anything I agreed on lol

We picked Kinsley Monroe for our girl. I am feeling unsure lately though. We have thought about Carson as a first name, but it is too close to our son's name Carter. I also like the name Harper, but dh doesn't. I also like some classic names but dh doesn't.

We picked the name Suri...we are so in love with this name that we honestly can care less what anyone thinks.
We don't have a middle name picked yet. I really want a beautiful classic type name to go with it.
I was thinking Suri Jacelyn McGuin.

For a girl we have chose

Caitlyn Grace

For a boy so far have

James Robb
Anthony Robb

Have to use the name Robb as a middle name if a boy as it means alot for my oh as it's his mums maidan name and she had no brothers or sister to continue the surname so its being used as a middle name now, its also my oh's middle name :)

We are most likely going with Ivy Violet, but another contender is Raina Noelle.

We chose them because we love nature inspired names (my sister and I both have nature names) and names that aren't too common or strange. I've loved Violet for a long time, but we love Ivy more so it's the first name.

To the OP: I like Jaylah best! Really pretty. Love Leo and Jaxon. :)

I love biblical names that are traditional as well. I also like names that are specifically male or female (I am just not a fan of androgynous names personally).

Our DS1 is named Daniel Julian (Julian was actually picked after John Lennon's son, the song "Hey Jude" was written for him).

DS2 will be Gabriel James. Gabriel is the archangel and protector of children and mothers. James was actually not my first choice for middle names, but DH and I agreed we both "liked" it (he hated everything else I picked), so I am not allowed "take backs." Plus I like that it starts with a J like DS1's middle name.

If DS2 had been a girl, she would be Ariel Celeste. Ariel is the archangel and protector of animals, and the name Ariel means "Lioness of God." I just adore it... Plus it goes well with the name Daniel, as in the biblical story of Daniel and the Lions. Celeste is my mom's name, so that isn't negotiable.

Other names I liked that DH wouldn't go for:

Luca
Nathan/Nathaniel
Victor

Adele
Layla
Ramona

For a boy we have chosen Cohen Allen. We wanted a C name to have ABCD because we're dorks like that, and we genuinely both do enjoy the name. Allen is my maiden name so that was the middle name from the beginning.

We haven't decided on a girl's name yet and we're hoping we don't have to worry about it. I really want a boy (OH wants a girl so I'm sure he has girl names planned out) but until we find out the gender and know for sure, I'm focusing on boy. :)

We chose Zoe Quinn. Zoe because we both love the name and Quinn because I wanted her middle initial to be Q because I love the character Q from Star Trek and I want her nickname to be Q. Kinda geeky but I think its adorable.

Erggg I'm so jealous of you. I have been trying to convince my bf to let me use "Quinn" as her middle name, simply because I find it quirky and unique. I mean how many people do you know with a middle initial "Q"?
But, he won't go for it. I even tried bringing up the Star Trek reference, because he loves to watch Star Trek Next Generation, but no luck. :growlmad:

OP: My favs are Alyssa and Leo. ;)

My names in the running:
Aubree (my favorite and most likely the winner)
Bailey
McKinley
Payton
Savannah
Sophia (like this name, but don't like how common it is)

None of my names really have 'meaning' behind them, I guess I just like the way they sound. :)
Her middle name will most likely be Elizabeth, even though I really don't want it to be, it's tradition and I'm being made to feel guilty for trying to break it. :roll: If it were up to me, her middle name would be Quinn.

My favorites are Alyssa and Jaxon.

We are not pregnant yet, but have been trying for over a year. We have discussed many many names...but have widdled the list down to 3 to 4 names per sex. I have it widdled it down to 1 per sex...but hubby wants to wait until the child is born and decide what/who it looks like. If we have a girl I like princess-ish type names, but nothing over used. ie: anything disney princess related--jasmine, nala, belle. For a boy I like strong names.

Girl
Evanora Bethani Rae (my fav)
Londyn Kimber Grace
Kimber Leah Grace
Amelia Ava Kate
I also like Esme, but only if we have twin girls, to go with Evanora

Boy
Lucien Kennedy James
Raiden Timothy Jace
Damien Elias Kohl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online