Names... prob been done before but you know you think of them!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
My names are:-

Girl - Charleigh Sophia (pronounced charlie after my ggrandad who was my idol)
Olivia Mae
Grace

Boy - Michael (named after h2b)
Harrisson
Aaden

xxx

funny you ask this... my partner just started talking about names last night for some reason whilst e was in the bath.... he like Harrison Paul for a boy cos my dads name is Paul... and Katie Josephine for a girl... Josie after his mum. I like em but i know id change my mind rght up until the lil one is born lol xx

lol I love harrison i think it sounds really manly and strong!
x

We've decided for a long time now on Eleanor Rose for a girl, after my mum and George Paul after my husband's grandad and him for a boy :)

Moses for a boy and Saphira or Sophie for a girl xx

I really don't know, I had names in my head, as did hubby but no idea what we will end up with, cos it's due near xmas he suggested Noel this morning when I told him - it could have been worse I guess!

Iv already got a son Liam and a daughter Brogan so we like unusual names.

Girls names i like are, Maddison, Millie and Chloe

Boys names are Taylor, Reece and owen

I like Alix or Olivia for a girl and Felix for a boy. Not sure if my bf will agree for Felix because of Felix the cat, although it was a pretty common name in France beginning of the 20th century!

yup, all three *fx* names picked out already... if we have two boys and one girl.

DJ (daniel jr)
Emma Madison
Jayden R (not giving out middle name on internet, as is a name passed down.)

We are pretty much decided on what would be a little girls' first name, DH decided but we're undecided no a boy's name as we just can't agree! None of the names we have discussed are especially unusual though, they are not necessarily popular at the moment but they're pretty standard and easy to spell names that we like :)

i really like Harrison and Mae :)

my fave have to be
boys Kayleb Harris Nathaniel (James) haven't decided if 3 mns is too much yet
Alfie George Lewis
Chase Braydan Kye
Harvey
Oliver
Reece

girls

Amelie Brooke
Amelia May
Taya
Kenya
Kyla
Aleesha

My husband said he likes Isabelle for a girl, which I wouldn't mind. We've tossed a lot of names back and forth, mostly in fun, but haven't really decided on anything and are having a lot more trouble coming up with boys names we like.

I love Charleigh! My husband and I were wanting that name for a girl after his grandad but didn't know how we would spell it. That is pretty clever!

I love Charleigh! My husband and I were wanting that name for a girl after his grandad but didn't know how we would spell it. That is pretty clever!

how mad is that? Yea it just puts a feminine ring to it doesnt it.
Mine is after my great grandad charlie. He was amazing and i have always liked that name for a little girl rather than a boy.

Wouldnt it be wicked if we were bump buddies and both had a girl?
x

My DH and I had our names picked out early on in our relationship - before we started to TTC. One of the reasons we love one another and knew we wanted to have children right away.

Boy: Breton Robert James, Aidan Robert James, or Alexander Robert James

Girl: Sydney Alecia or Kayleigh Alecia

My maternal grandfather was named Robert, and my dad is named James. His name is Robert, and his dad is named Robert James. The Alecia comes from his aunt (who we call Lecia, pronounced like Lisa). He was born in Sydney, NS and the area is called Cape Breton.

My husband said he likes Isabelle for a girl, which I wouldn't mind. We've tossed a lot of names back and forth, mostly in fun, but haven't really decided on anything and are having a lot more trouble coming up with boys names we like.

I really like Isabelle! It's classy, yet fresh and suits little girls and grown women. Unfortunately, it's the name of one of my best friends so I don't think I would give it...

My hubby likes Karl for boy or Alice for a girl, although there is Alice in wonderland all I think of is "who the F**k is Alice" :rofl:

I like Karl - well name is growing on me, but would like to include absent relative names. I had and EVA, WINIFRED, DENNIS REGINALD.

I personally like Eva for a girl. hmmmmmm the possibilities. my Mums nan was Ella Royal which is pretty, Mums middle name is Moira, again unusual.

I love Grace too! Arthur, after my grandfather, or Evelyn (Evie) are my favourites. I want something old fashioned and classy.

Girls names: Nicole, Victoria and Natalie

Boys names: Jack, Douglas and Henry

We're quite keen on:

Ben Ashley (Ashley is a family name)
Ethan Leigh (Leigh as my Dad's name)
Hayden
Quentin
Vaughn

Isla
Francis (although I dont want my baby girl being known as Frannie!)
Ava
Ayrea
Hayley

Decisions decisions..... I think one name will just "fit" right when we've got little one in our arms..... when................. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->