Names that end the same way?

Vankiwi

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Just thinking ahead for the future - we already have Zoe, would another -ee sounding name be too much? ie Ivy, Rosalie, Macy etc?

I think it would be cute!

Holly (I may be partial to this one ;))
Chloe
Laurie
Molly
Loralee
Daphne
Natalie

No its fine, rhyming is a bit silly but the same ending isnt a big deal

I think the names you've listed are fine with Zoe, not too similar. Especially Rosalie as it's longer.

It's fine :) nice names too.
Several people do it on purpose so all names end the same :)

It may not be the taste of others but I have a good friend that is naming her twin girls Chloe and Zoe.

I kind of like it. I have a son named kayden and we are naming our daughter Brooklyn so i guess we are doing the same thing!

If you like one of those names a lot id say go for it.

I think another ee/y sound is fine, though I wouldn't go for a rhyming name to Zoe like Chloe. My DD is called Nancy and we considered a few names ending in ee/y for this baby (another girl) :flower:

I think it's cute as long as the names aren't too similar. Only because people will get confused about whose who.

I think it's fine. We have Harry and naming this one Emily (if she definitely a girl)

They aren't too similar so its fine.
I was also having a similar issue with Chloe and Zoe - funny it was brought up here1 My dd's second name is Chloe and I really like Paige Zoe but I decided that it would sound silly (even though they are second names!). So I had to find other ones that I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->