names

Wafflewaffle

Reaction score
I have thought of a few names I would like for a boy but really can't think of any girls names I'd like :shrug:
pointless post lol

Names are the fun part so not pointlessnes haha what names you got so far?? X

I'm the same way. OH and I actually started thinking up names while ttc and we were ttc for a year and a half. We have only agreed on a boy name so far, but I can't find a girl name that I absolutely love.

Names are one thing I am not in short supply of. I've wanted kids for so long before I even got hubby to agree to ttc and then we tried for two years. Even got hubby to agree with few of them. Now we just need to find out the gender. Good luck with your search. I'm sure one will jump out at you at some point. Have you checked out the baby names forum? Lots of helpful ladies over there.

We have a boys n girls name already picked :) luckily hubby had a boy name cause I didn't lol

Boy Aidynn Kohl and girl Adilynn Kae ..my DHs girls are kirstlynn and brooklynn so thought it would be cute to still with a theme..they live with us btw full time..if they didn't wen probably wouldn't of went that way..my DH really likes Bayne for a boy and I just can't decide if I like it or not..opinions appreciated!

Hmmmm bayne... not keen but that's only my opinion I have old fashioned names that others may not like best to go with something that suits you

Bayne as in the Batman villain? Not a fan either :-/

I've got my girls name sorted. No boys names picked though, they are hard! Lol

I've had my girls name picked out since I was 12, I was very lucky that my OH loves it as well...middle name is included with that too.

We as a couple chose a boys name 2 years ago, because OH mentioned one day that he wanted his name and junior if he ever has a boy, but I don't like that. My girls name would have a nickname the same as mine (Alyssa or Aly for short the same as me although mine is Ali) so we agreed that we would find a name for a boy that can have his nickname as well which is win so we chose Owin (spelt Owen though) we did have a middle name, but I think it's a made up name so not sure if we will use it or not haha just have to hope little one stays healthy so we can use one of them :)

There are so many wonderful names out there especially for girls, if I didn't have my girls name to use I don't know how I would choose...There is a lady at my work looking to use a name very similar to mine and it made me feel like I might not be able to use mine, but after speaking with some ladies on here I know I love it too much to let it go, so once I tell her I'm pregnant ill tell her I'm using my name.

All our children have old fashioned names so weve kept with that theme sort of 1940s

Yes he is batmans villian that's where my husband got it..and I don't like it any more lol..ill stick with aidynn lol

Weve got twin names too just incase hahah

Noodles - we did that too just in case DD didn't look like a Katie or wasn't a iLife girl as predicted lol will do the same this time round too!

I set my heart on one name for each and I never change my mind lol im stubborn

We're in the same boat. We have quite a few boy names that we've agreed on but we'll probably just narrow it down to 2 or 3 and then choose after baby's born, if it's a boy.

I've had a few girl names that I've loved for years and OH has said absolutely no to all of them. The only one we both like is Annabel, but I'm not totally into it yet. It's a little frilly for my taste.

I've been really trying to think of Names...and I love some of the old-fashioned ones...but my husband isn't a fan:( I LOVE the name Rose for a girl, and Judah for a boy...but DH doesn't like either:(
Our DS's name is Noah Asher, and DD's name is Isla Kirsten...didn't think we would be pregnant with #3 yet...so its thrown us for a loop...although we have LOTS of time to decide. Hmmmm although if we have another boy his middle name will be James. After my husbands best friend who just passed away from cancer. So it would have to go with that name. I kinda like Joshua James, or Jaxon James. Thoughts? Sorry I am now rambling on and on lol

We have settled on Stella Carol Margaret, Carol is my mother Margaret is his.

Our DS is called Elliot James. This time I have no idea! I like Elsie if I have girl this time (fingers crossed) xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->