Nap anyone?

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and for the past week I've been having naps during the day. Only for about an jour or so, then sleeping for about 9 hours at night. Anyone else doing this or is there something wrong that I'm that tired? Xx

I'm napping during the day too! but I have a toddler to chase :haha:

With my first I was napping lots towards the end too though, it's very normal!

I'm napping a lot too. I say we take advantage of this now :) if only we could stock up on extra sleep hours to save for later.

Im 37 weeks and sooooo tired I try and have at least an hours nap each day if I dont I can feel the diff and feel quite ratty I go bed about 9pm and get up at 7.30ish to get daughter ready for school, I wake every hour for a wee though but afta havin all these hours im still tired lol so I think its normal make the most of it while you can :) x

I go for naps CONSTANTLY. I don't sleep very well at night so if I didn't get an hour here and there I would be like a zombie!!

I never thought of that. I'm up about 8 times a night to pee but don't turn the light on and barely wake up lol. Glad I'm not the only one. Quite enjoying my naps :-D xxx

Im also 38 wks tomo & I nap during day when toddler allows but I dont sleep well at night...im lucky to get 3 hours sleep at night.

I've been napping in the day when my son has his afternoon sleep - I'm so lucky that he likes to have about 2.5-3 hours most days. But I only sleep for 30-60 minutes and wake up feeling worse! Completely normal to want to sleep though. It's tiring work this pregnancy business! x

I didn't get my nap today because the neighbourhood feral children were popping wheelies in my front garden, and boy am I missing it! But yeah, the nap is now a part of normal schedule!

That's good to know. I knew people got more tired but was starting to think there was something wrong. I find myself spending more and more time in bed watching films and playing on ipad. Good to know its normal xxx

I feel awful after a nap...really nauseous and gassy. I need to get over it before the baby comes!

I've been napping loads - I tell my DH I'm "in training" ie when the baby gets here we'll have to grab any sleep we can get while the baby is sleeping, so it's good to get in practice now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->