Nappies...again!

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
I think this is my 3rd thread about nappies now :rofl:

The ones i'm choosing to use are very close in size ranges:

Size 1 - 4-11lb
Size 2 - 6-13lb

Is there much point in getting many size 1s?
They over lap a lot there so would it be better just to get a lot of size 2s?

x

Im no expert but I think size twos would drown a new baby. They could be in size ones for ages. I got 9 packs of size ones because they were on offer. Plus they could go through 10 nappies a day so thats like 3 packs a week. I havent bought any size twos yet. It all depends on the baby I guess. You could end up with a 10lber!

But most babies are over 6lb arent they?

Owel, i'l just buy loads of each, and whatever i dont use im sure someone will have them!

x

I think you need to use the nappies with the snuggest fit to prevent leakage. Thats why its best to use size ones even tho it says size two from 6lbs. if that makes sense

Here size 1 is your size 2, I would be bothered with buying diapers in size 1 because if I ended up with a large baby, she wouldn't fit in them (or fit in them for long). Just my opinion on it :)

If you were waiting until the baby's born to buy them I would say buy size 1 for her at first.

Honey I would just buy a few of packets of size 1.NOT giant packets,the carry packets.Maybe 4.Then if baby does need lots of size 1 you can always just buy more.Dont get stuck with loads and loads of nappies on your hands.Babies honestly dont stay in nappy sizes that long.xxx

I agree with Jen thats what we are going to do, size 1 will fit better on a newborn and won't leak so its worth starting with them, take care :hugs: XX

Definitely size 1's to start with....size 2's will gape and leak for definite. By the way Huggies are much more generous in size than Pampers too....just so you know.

The smaller the nappy size the more you get in the pack for the same money so don't rush to buy the next size up sweetie as you're paying more per nappy IYKWIM?

Sainsbury's had 33% off all baby stuff the other day, not sure if it's still on. I got a few more pack of nappies, baby snacks for my 1 year old and a fab new baby monitor:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->