Nappuccino Middlesex/Surrey

Lover

Mummy to Leo & Rosalie
Reaction score
It's going to be on Friday 16th September at 10.30am at Costa in Staines, Middlesex.

Can't wait to meet other cloth mumma's!!

Sam x

Hi sam,

I'm vikki and my lo is megan aged 22 months. We use cloth. Would be lovely to meet u at this event.
Staines should be nice and central. I live in walton.

Have u advertised on net mums locally? X

Hey im an egham mum with baby in cloth - would be good to meet other mums - will pass onto other fluffy bum friends! x

Hi girls, so excited to see that there are actually local cloth nappy users too! Can't wait to meet you both x

Hi sam,

I'm vikki and my lo is megan aged 22 months. We use cloth. Would be lovely to meet u at this event.
Staines should be nice and central. I live in walton.

Have u advertised on net mums locally? X

Vikki I've advertised on net mums but had no response :( I've not used it much - maybe I posted in the wrong section?x

Hey im an egham mum with baby in cloth - would be good to meet other mums - will pass onto other fluffy bum friends! x

Fab!x

I live in Richmond, SW London and would be interested :flower:

Aw gutted - I'd have loved to come to this but I'm in Birmingham all day (a forum meet would you believe! :haha: ).

If you hold any more i'll try and make it. I live in epsom.

Aw gutted - I'd have loved to come to this but I'm in Birmingham all day (a forum meet would you believe! :haha: ).

If you hold any more i'll try and make it. I live in epsom.

Aw that's a shame! I'm hoping to host them once a month :) You can PM me your email address if you want and I'll make sure I let you know when the next one will be x

Anymore fluffy mamas/fluffy mamas-to-be want to come? :flow:

I don't think I will be able to make it anymore :( DH had an operation so he won't be able to drive me.

Hope you all have a lovely time!

I don't think I will be able to make it anymore :( DH had an operation so he won't be able to drive me.

Hope you all have a lovely time!

Aw no, that's a shame :( hope your DH is ok!! Maybe you'll be able to make the next one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->