Nappy advice please

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Ok ladies when dd2 was 9 months I brought lots of toys bots easy fit nappies and had an impressive collection of them to and whilst pregnant with ds I was going to use them for Him, well my OH made me second cloth nappies he questioned weather I would have time and if I went back to work he couldn't see my mom doing it, well I sold my entire collection in eBay and Tbf I'm so gutted over it, I'm now rebuilding my stash again because I loved being echo friendly and not only that saving money ds is 9 weeks old how many bamboozles and how many easy fits should I have to keep a good rotation of nappies? And is it different with boys to girls in the way you put the nappies on I:e the inserts?

Hmm I don't about boys as I have girls. I love my cloth nappies too.

In the end I used a disposable at night so I didn't use my bamboozles. Dd1 was a heavy wetter so she got uncomfortable quickly.

But I think I had about it 20 cloth nappies (10 tots bots and 10 itti bittis.

My lo wasn't a heavy wetter but some people would fold an insert in half and position it at the front of the nappy for boys. Id say about 20 minimum would be a good amount.

Oh and I loved Tots Bots but if you want another great pocket that's a bit cheaper Little Lamb are fab. If you get them from the Cloth Nappy Shop they do free postage and offer great bundle deals. They arent fancy prints but would pad out a stash for a lot less cash. Cloth Nappy Week is in April too so worth keeping an eye for bargains. Babipur were also running a surprise bundle of 3 Tots bots for half price if you don't mind surprise prints.

Oh and I loved Tots Bots but if you want another great pocket that's a bit cheaper Little Lamb are fab. If you get them from the Cloth Nappy Shop they do free postage and offer great bundle deals. They arent fancy prints but would pad out a stash for a lot less cash. Cloth Nappy Week is in April too so worth keeping an eye for bargains. Babipur were also running a surprise bundle of 3 Tots bots for half price if you don't mind surprise prints.

Thanks Hun I've ordered some little lambs pockets and arm tots bots are doing the easy fits at half price so I've brought a few of them lol I just hope I don't go ott like I did with dd2 lol

So I have and a boy and a girl and so far they really aren't that different. The only thing I would say is that my son tends to wet the front of the diaper first, and my daughter usually right down the middle of the diaper. But it hasn't really made a difference as to how I stuff diapers. I use two layers down the full length of the diaper, so it doesn't really matter in my case.

Thanks Hun Tbf he seems to be ok with the nappies I haven't had a leak yet x

I've heard 24-32 minimum and I think somewhere in there is a good amount. I found that when she was exclusively cloth diapered, we went through at least 8 nappies a day, sometimes more. I washed them every other day at that time. 20 nappies will not last more than two days as you have to ensure you have enough for the following day, IMO.

I have about 25 atm and I'm still bidding on eBay and buying off babipur I'm hoping to get around 35 nappies but people keep out bidding me in eBay lol stressful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->