Nappy Advice

MissMamma

Mummy
Reaction score
I intend to use cloth nappies when LO is born and am planning on buying the birth to potty Pop In Dream Dri Microfibre Multipack and was wondering if any other ladies on here have used them and could give pros/cons...

I started with the bamboo pop ins and then bought some dream dri ones as a back up for when I'd not put the others out to dry in time!

Pros:
Obviously, they dry quickly!
They are very simple to use even on a wriggly baby

Cons:
They feel quite bulky on a new baby
On a bigger baby, the velcro can rub (mind you, my baby has chunky thighs)
They aren't as absorbent as bamboo

They aren't my favourite nappy, but they do quite a good job.

i have a few of each.

Cons:
don't last the night without boosting
big on new born
find aplix can cause cover to bobble
aplix can rub on tummy (depends in LO's shape)

Pros
dry really fast
easy to use

i have a few friends who swear by them but tbh for us at 20lbs my LO is already on the largest rise setting. I would probably try a few to get you started and see if you get on with them & fit your LO well before buying in bulk.

i agree with all of the above...also at around 21 (ish) lbs my bubba is too big for them now!! they rubbed herr terribly and she is quite a skinny minny....also the look old quickly ....... sorry foor the short reply daisy is trying to help lol

I haven't used my pop in's yet but they seem very bulky, maybe to bulky for a tiny baby.

I have also brought some Bum Genius V3's that seem far less bulky. They are quite cheap at the moment as they are being discontinued.

I haven't got a tumble drier so I brought just 4 bamboo pop ins with the night boosters for night use, I then brought 6 of the Dream dri and 15 Bum Genius.

After much advice on this website I brought 2 brands, this gives you a chance to find out what works best for your bubs.

I do like the Pop In's though, other than the bulkyness they are cute.

Look on websites for deals, they maybe cheaper than in a shop. Fill Your Pants often has deals on Pop In's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->