Nappy Bin

Caz-x

ʚϊɞ
Reaction score
I have been using a little bucket type thing so far covered with a carrier bag as I've not got round to buying one. We were on our way to ASDA today & I asked DH if he could drive into town first so I could go into Wilkos to get a bin with a lid for the nappies. You know what he said.................. Why not use the one you have?? I was ever so confused :wacko:till I realised he meant the Tommee Tippee Nappy Wrapper bin. So, I have taken the plastic cassette out of it and ta-da!!!! It'll hold about 10 nappies which is fine for now till my stash expands & I can go longer between washes. It works great, flip lid to keep smells in n everything :haha:

i haven't got round to sorting a bin out this time, i just either pop them in machine if it's empty till i have enough for a load or put them on top of the washing basket as only towels go in there and i wash them on hot. I might have to get one soon but so far it seems to be working without any massive whiffs, nice idea though :thumbup:

I was coping at first with my little bucket thing, but as I'm getting more nappies it started overflowing a wee bit lol. Just glad Dh thought of the nappy wrapper thingy, saved me spending on a bin for now.

I have a little compost bin with a flip lid for the lounge and a normal bin with a lid from the cheapy shop in town next to the loo, lined with a mesh bag. I was given one of those nappy wrapper bins as a gift but returned it as I wasn't planning on using disposables.

Clever OH!! Does it keep the smells in?

I still haven't found a bin I like... I want a big one but the OH insists if I get a big one, I'll get lazy and not wash as often as he'd like me to!! He thinks I should be washing at LEAST every other day :rofl:

Clever OH!! Does it keep the smells in?

I still haven't found a bin I like... I want a big one but the OH insists if I get a big one, I'll get lazy and not wash as often as he'd like me to!! He thinks I should be washing at LEAST every other day :rofl:

Smell wise, not sure, this spark of inspiration only hit him today. Should imagine it'll be ok as its got a flip lid & it a little bit breathable so shouldnt build up too bad. Will let you know in a few days :rofl:

If you have enough nappies, get a big bin & wash less often, better for the environment tell him!!!

I have a little compost bin with a flip lid for the lounge and a normal bin with a lid from the cheapy shop in town next to the loo, lined with a mesh bag. I was given one of those nappy wrapper bins as a gift but returned it as I wasn't planning on using disposables.

I've used sposies up to now which is why I have it lol. Was great when we lived in cyprus to keep smells abay in the heat :haha:

I have this one :)

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609610996973072.jpg;jsessionid=380BCD8EA5F63917F87A862FEDD24FE2.app26

I took the tray out and the lid clips shut. It holds 12 nappies ( well thats the most ive put in it before washing!) I got it for free so thought i might as well find a use for it!

I have this one :)

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609610996973072.jpg;jsessionid=380BCD8EA5F63917F87A862FEDD24FE2.app26

I took the tray out and the lid clips shut. It holds 12 nappies ( well thats the most ive put in it before washing!) I got it for free so thought i might as well find a use for it!

Oooh, thats well cute:thumbup::cloud9:

I like it... esp for free!! lol

Ohhh yea indeedy!! Im a cheapskate!! :rofl:

Yea i can agree to that term.. or economical!!

Oh i have a box like that sitting in my bedroom gathering dust. Never thought to use that. x

I did this!!

The tommee tippee bin worked fab,

until my stash got bigger :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back