Nappy bucket that's not ugly?!

Lol78

Reaction score
I've been looking at nappy buckets but they are all so horrible and clinical looking. Is there any alternative or do I just have to put up with these plastic buckets? Hope I don't sound too materialistic!!

use anything plastic with lid....I dont have a "proper" nappy bucket

i use a red toy bucket with blue lid from wilko.

anything with a lid will do though.

Before I used my plastic bin I used a stainless steel bullet bin like this - I t was great as it has a plastic inside with a handle that just lifted up to take to the washing machone and could wash in the bath - my OH sat on it though and the lid got jammed over the side - I haven't thrown it out but still not managed to prise it open...not happy! Its good cos you can open it without your hands!
https://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/unbranded/1/unbranded-12-litre-brushed-stainless-steel-pedal-bin.jpg

you know I almost picked up a big bin like that so I could fit more days nappies in before washing :rofl:

you know I almost picked up a big bin like that so I could fit more days nappies in before washing :rofl:

haha - they are great! Its a bit small tbh but the nursery was tiny, the one I have in mind for her new bedroom, which a huge room so I can fit the whole lot in without squashing them, is the same width but twice as tall

The one I have has a winnie the pooh on it so not as ugly as some but still not great... think it was bought at mothercare hmmm 5yrs ago lol. Not taking it w/ us when we move to the US (too bulky) and I'm thinking of just getting an extra large Monkey Foot wet bag to hang on the nursery's door instead; they look much nicer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->