Nappy bucket

we currently have 1 16l bucket but going to get a 2nd (1 for upstairs 1 for downstairs)

I have no idea how big the sposie wrapper bins are but i use that! I pushed out the middle bit and the lid keeps in the smells! I get about 3 days worth squashed in. Also have lidded bucket that I use for outers on pockets and wipes etc x

I have one 16L bucket and it fits 3 days' of nappies and wipes, usually about 14 nappies as we don't do cloth overnight at the minute. I wouldn't fit 14 bamboo fitted nappies in, though, it's a mixture that includes a day worth of Flip inserts usually.

I wash bibs and muslins and facecloths (which I use for hand and face washing after eating) in each load, so it's usually about 3/4 full.

If I don't want to put a half load in and I need to wash some nappies (like when my favourite is dirty but needed for showing off), I put just the nappies in and put them through a rinse, then add the detergent and add in baby clothes. It all gets perfectly clean.

atm i use a standard nappy bucket i got from mothercare for all of my black nappies and an underbed storage box thingy i got from tjhughes for £4 for the rest, i need something bigger though as that will hold 2 days worth of nappies for leyla but i cant imagine how often id have to be washing nappies when baby 2 comes along hahaha, i imagine theyd both get full pretty sharpish

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"