Nappy free time mat...

Jetters

Reaction score
...has anyone ever used one of these??

https://www.closeparent.com/Default...roductName,ProductName&Level=a&ProductID=5536

If so, do you recommend them? Am umming and aaahing over getting one!

Cant see any benefit to it that a towel wouldnt do?

i have one it's super soft a super absorbent (i tend not to bother with the pants bit though as Q tends to pee downwards anyway. Love the xs wet bag too - fab for out and about as it's big enough for one nappy or 2 stay dry flips!

Your getting closer Jetters! :happydance:

We just use a towel too. I keep saying that I'm going to make one but honestly, the towel works fine so I can't be bothered :shrug:

We just use a towel - a big one though, doubled over to catch No's super wee's!!!

Or more recently he has liked to wait for Daddy to get close enough and then wee on his shorts :happydance::thumbup:

we used those giant pads you get to put on the mattress as someone gave us a large packet their gran no longe required (like those dispoable change bags)
We'll probably just use a towel now though, that we've used all the dispsable mats

I used to use a towel, then switched to those mega cheap fluffy bath mats from Ikea! Now Leyla is bigger, she wouldn't stay put so I'm just making a PUL backed terry towelling mat that fills her play pen.

I wouldn't bother with a special thing - even once they are mobile you can just use a large picnic blanket that is waterproof underneath that is what i use now!

^^^^wts^^^
we just use a big old towel and it really does the trick

it just looks like a nappy attached to a blanket! Dunno what nappy free benefits it would have!

Just another gimmick!

My lo is crawling now and as above I use a picnic blanket with a waterproof under x

Nope, I just use a big old towel, too...

we use a weenotions change mat but i dont wanna encourage you to buy more :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->