Nappy Incentives List.

Was about to say Claire...Clackmannanshire...bugger all :cry:

crap isnt it! We should contact Forth Valley Real Nappy Network and complain!

I would just say that most other counties have it and maybe it's something they should offer to encourage people to help the environment and use cloth nappies. Do any other places in Scotland have it? Suggest that they be the first and lead the way if there aren't others! If there are, tell them to catch up! Lol.

..... they can also save parents hundreds of pounds.

until you get an addiction to the weenotions site:dohh:

Manchester- 1 months free trial to cotton tails

i used this service and while the service was great, communication was awful, it took over a month to get my deposit back, no one returned my calls and when i finally did get through to the office, i got a snotty response.

the delivery girl was really nice though, just the office i had issues with.

note the nappies you get are 60 terry squares for during the day and 8 night time ones plus 7 wraps per week

It's 6 wraps now, they were snotty with em too. The lady who delivered them was nice but new so didnt know much. Did you find them rough? There was no way I would of had enough nappies with 60 in a week as Noah can be a heavy wetter and he has to be changed as soon as he's wet as he screams blue murder at being dirty!

No nappy service in Tameside anothersquish Here's a link to the manchester real nappy scheme

I found this site which has links for incentives in many counties

It's 6 wraps now, they were snotty with em too. The lady who delivered them was nice but new so didnt know much. Did you find them rough? There was no way I would of had enough nappies with 60 in a week as Noah can be a heavy wetter and he has to be changed as soon as he's wet as he screams blue murder at being dirty!

yeah, quite hard and its like they were starched i like them soft on my babys bum, they were too big for aimee and the wraps were too small

where bouts are u from maffie? might have had the same girl, mine was new too, i liked her, but the leaky poo fold she shown me had me in bits.... sounded like a pub from harry potter pmsl

London Borough of Barnet - £54 refund on cloth nappies on production of birth certificate and receipt.

North Tyneside Council offer £30 with proof of purchase and copy of birth certificate of child.

yeah, quite hard and its like they were starched i like them soft on my babys bum, they were too big for aimee and the wraps were too small

where bouts are u from maffie? might have had the same girl, mine was new too, i liked her, but the leaky poo fold she shown me had me in bits.... sounded like a pub from harry potter pmsl

I'm near Sale

£25 cashback from Northampton on receipt of birth certificate and reciept.

If you sign up to a Laundry service you'll also recieve £25 cashback.

I added mine but its not on the front page :)

Bristol do £30 off when you spend £50.

Bradford do a trial pack - nappy bucket and a small selection of fitted, wrap and prefold, and a roll of liners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->