Nappy people are just bl**** lovely!

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
Our school is having a real eco-push right now and the kids decided to have an eco raffle to raise money for eco-buttons for the school PCs. So I've been writing to companies asking for donations of eco goodies.

So far Lush has promised a gift set, we have chocolates from Divine and... BabiPur were really generous and sent a Flip nappy with 2 inserts and some disposable liners, and Alix from Cheeks and Cherries sent... wait for it... a gorgeous duck Issy Bear, a Pop in, a BGV3, a Flip, and a gorgeous stripy wetbag! Fill Your Pants promised something but the lady who emailed me was overdue to have her baby so I suspect she's busy right now...

I am so touched... Nappy people are so so generous! :haha:

Aww, that's really generous of them all. Especially Alix xx

Wow that's fab! it's great to know that there's always help for a good cause!

Fab! - however, what's an eco-button?

that's great! yeh i was gonna ask what an eco button was!!!

^^WSS!!
I'll have a ticket - what a great raffle!!

Wow,

Thats a really good way to introduce people to ECO friendly living, most mum's I speak with have never heard of reusable nappies or they assume the terry squares, maybe this will be an opportunity to show people how the world of nappies has moved forward.

Yeah - I'll have a ticket too please. What a great idea! X

https://www.eco-button.com/

Those are eco-buttons.

And thank you all for being so positive... We're thrilled it's going so well. Yesterday a shedload of Divine fairtrade chocolate arrived as a prize, too... yum! I hope the nappies do inspire people to try them at least.

I'll have to find out if I'm allowed to sell you tickets without getting banned!!

Oh and ETA - FYP have just emailed to say they've sent some, too!

that's lovely of those businesses. When I saw the title I thought it was going to be a rant about how awful someone had been :haha: But quite the opposite! :flower:

I got the ones for FYP - a small Itty in Jade, a BG AIO iorganic in blue, a white BG small size and a pop in stripy wetbag!! Wow, I can't believe how nice people are!!

Those who did want one can pm me (mods please remove this if I'm not allowed to do this, don't want to break rules even if it's for charity!)

I want one too please :) or maybe more than one :) xx

P.S thanks for the email, I've had a few replies xx

Oh I didn't know it was you! Glad it was helpful, nappy companies can be very generous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->