Nappy rash, advice please

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Dec has the most awful nappy rash, he wont sit, he is walking with his little legs open and he is just screaming on and off, I know his little butt is sore because he keeps patting it and he wont let me change his nappy, he screams his little head off when I need to change him and his little butt has been bleeding a little as well.
What I want to know is, what can I use, he screams when I try to put sudocrem on (which isnt working anyway) does anyone know any cream that will soothe his bottom as I am putting it on?? He seems to be in agony and at the moment I am waiting for the doctor to phone back to see what he advises, do you think I should give him some calpol for the pain??

Thank girls xx

try drapolene cream, you can buy it in boots.
its really good for treating it, where as most prevent.

Colton had a really bad rash like this once, he would scream and start shaking as soon as we started changing his diaper/wiped his butt.
The only thing that worked for us (and we tried 3-4 dif things) was A&D Ointment. I dont know if you could find it there but it was like a miracle cream for Colton!! And it's the first and only thing I will use it he ever gets a rash again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->