Nappy stripping?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Can someone remind me how to do a proper nappy strip wash please? I know i read it somewhere but i can't remember where now and my nappies need doing :blush: Thanks in advance :flower:

a long, hot(as hot as your nappy washing instructions will allow) wash with a full amount of powder/soap and a dose of white vinegar if you want! then once its done rinse rinse rinse rinse!! lol till there are no suds left in the machine when you're rinsing:hugs:

think i'm gonna have to do mine some time, gonna wait till a nice hot day so they can all go on the line n take lots of piccies(sad i no!) and be really brave n give daisy a full no nappy day :thumbup:

hope this helps hun

sara

xxxxxx

like sara said, wash with proper amount of detergent then rinse it loads and loads and loads, if u have any fleece dont add bicarb of soda but otherwise feel free lol

x

and be really brave n give daisy a full no nappy day

I have been attempting this for a few weeks, but once Freya has weed on about 3 or 4 items of furniture/clothes/blankets/towels I give in and put it back on! :dohh: I need a waterproof room, lol.

:lol:

lol...she might end up spending the day in the bath!! he he!!! i'm not too bothered about wee everywhere but she's doing some hellish explosive pooes at the moment which will be interesting!!!! :shrug: might do it when rob is off n say he can have her the whole day n just leave him with no dry nappies!!! :haha:

Lol! Yeah I don't mind little wees, but some of Freya's are huuuuge, lol, everything gets soaked so quickly! I literally end up with loads of washing very quickly!

I'm looking forward to next summer - bring on running round the garden with no clothes on for 3 months!

:crinnnnge:

reminds of all the pics my mam has got of me doing exactly that when i was about 12 lol, well i had bikini pants on, thats something i suppose

x

lol i no i cant wait !!! that and being able to take her out in her fancy nappies n nothing else!!!!!!

:crinnnnge:

reminds of all the pics my mam has got of me doing exactly that when i was about 12 lol, well i had bikini pants on, thats something i suppose

x

Don't worry, I have pics of me doing it at age 12 with nothing on at all, lol. Mind you, I look about 8! :dohh:

I know, and I can't help but take little nakey photos of her, despite the fact I know she will be embarrassed and hate me for it when she is older! Lol.

At my wedding my mum put a photo of me naked, about 2 years old in her high heels leaning on the toilet up on a really big screen - I was so embarrassed! I looked like a right muppet!

:rofl:

Ha! At the time I was just concentrating on keeping my future in laws and all my friends looking the other way! :)

:rofl: i think i'll remember that one for future reference!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->