Nappy trials

Rachel_C

Reaction score
I've just had an idea that may be genius or it may be complete and utter rubbish so please tell me which!

Do you think we could start a list of nappies that people are willing to lend out for other people to try for just the cost of postage? I have loads of smart nappies that I'm happy to lend out, plus loads more that I'm not using but am keeping for the next baby, so they're unused at the moment.

Maybe if it was people who are new here, we could ask for a paypal deposit just in case.

I think having something like that would have stopped me spending a small fortune on nappies 'just to try' and it might stop people being put off after trying one nappy and it not working, or by the idea that they should try loads before buying their stash.

What do you think?

Yeah great idea! I would be willing to keep one or two of my nappies to be lent out to people to try.

I would be ok lending out a bamboo little lamb, bumgenius all in one, pop in and disana tie on. :)

:D

what a good idea
*pops off to see what i can offer*

Yay :happydance:

I'm happy to lend out small or medium smart nappies, pop-ins, naughty babies or anything I've got for sale in the Cloth Swap and Sell thread.

:D Good idea - I have bamboo and cotton Little Lambs in size 1, bamboo flats & nappy nippas, Little Lamb wraps in size 1, Motherease Airflow wraps in Medium.

good idea hun:) i will have a nosey at what i have n come back to ya's :)

great idea i have tonns of nappies i dont really use :blush: blueberrys, bgs, tots bots, coolababys, naughty babies, happy heineys, nature babies, starbunz,flexxitots, motherease to name a few :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->