Nappy wraps by Minki

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the nappy wraps by Minki? I'm still hunting for a nice alternative to the Flip covers as something special so am thinking of these after suggestions from here. Anyone know how roomy they are? Just want to make sure they're not so baggy that the insert wouldnt stay in place.

Really don't want to buy another gorgeous wrap, fall in love with it and then sell it because it doesn't work for us!

don't know about the wraps but i have heard the pocket nappies are bulky

Don't know about Minki, but what about WeeNotions, if you want something special. They're to die for!!

I haven't tried a wrap from there but the lady who makes them is really nice - might be worth emailing her.

I have one of their fleece wraps to use over a huggle (although i never do because they're huge so still new!) tbh i don't know if it would hold a prefold well enough. If u want to borrow mine just give me a shout

Don't know about Minki, but what about WeeNotions, if you want something special. They're to die for!!

Thanks hon but I'm selling some WeeNotions at the minute because they're too baggy in the bum :(

I have one of their fleece wraps to use over a huggle (although i never do because they're huge so still new!) tbh i don't know if it would hold a prefold well enough. If u want to borrow mine just give me a shout

What size do you have hon?

I might email her too just to see what she thinks

sorry :dohh: it's large (will have to double check but pretty sure)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->