Nappy's for bigger babies question

faun

Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
I want to put Billy back in cloth when he was a newborn i had him in some cloth bots that i got off freecycle he grew out of these quickly and now i'm thinking about going back to cloth. He is a big baby and weighs 28lb with very chunky thighs he is also very long so he's not fat just big all over. I was wondering if anyone could help with a few suggestions he is also a heavy wetter. I have looked at different brands online but find the sizing quite confusing. Also do you think its better to go with poppers or velcro? Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for any help :flower:

I personally like snaps (that is what yall call poppers right?), Hayden went through a stage, that seemed to last forever, where he took off all velcro diapers so easily and even some snaps.

Hayden is now about 28lbs I love Fuzzi Bunz on him and BG organic aio. Also his goodmamas :D

Oooh thanks mommyof3co i'm off to google now:)

For pocket diapers, I've found Happy Heiny diapers to be the biggest out of HH, Fuzzi Bunz and BG V3s- HTH :flower:

Tots Bots stretchies are great for chunky thighs as they are so stretchy (funny that! :rofl:) I use a flip wrap with mine as they don't mark Imis huge thighs :D

La has HUGE HUGE thighs (I can get both hands round them but it's a stretch) and Flips have been best for us.

Thanks ladies i think i'm going to try and get one of each and see what works best for my chunky man. Do you think i should just get the biggest size in each? Also as he is a heavy wetter do you think i should get extra inserts/ boosters?

Not sure on the others but there are only 2 sizes of TB stretchies.He'll need size2. Flips are BTP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->