Nappy's

Layla

Reaction score
For those who breast feed or express...

What are your babies nappys like, Adams are very runny, an orangey colour and smell so bad! lol

Im a bit worried he might have a bad tummy as they are so different to my others who were fomular feed.

Is that normal?

x

Sounds normal. I remember Ewans nappys being very runny when he was breast feed. i cant remeber what they smelled like though! is so long ago now!

Hey my little boys are the same as that so maybe its normal, hth xx

Thanks guys :)

My MW just came round, luckly Adam poo'd while she was here so i was able to show her (lucky her! ha ha) she said its normal so im happy now :)

x

Neither of mine ever really smelt, was a bit like salt and vinegary smelling. Matt said it smelt like cake mix though? Both were really runny, they could shoot it across the room!!

Neither of mine ever really smelt, was a bit like salt and vinegary smelling. Matt said it smelt like cake mix though? Both were really runny, they could shoot it across the room!!

LOL, yes! Juleika shot @ me once whilst I was changing her, LOL

woot it isnt just my son who is a poop firing machine then? my girls never did this? why does kabe lol?!

i have another confession, i let me son drink his own urine :cry: i feel so bad, i was changing him and we wee'd it somehow, in a way no one could do if they tried, went up and straight into his mouth, my poor baby boy screamed for 15 minutes, i dont think it was nice :cry: :blush: `

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->